It All Started With A Kiss

Two couples or I don't know what they're status is, are fighting or something that makes all people interested to see them that includes me and my bestie next me Jade.

The girl is always arguing with the man that always look at her with silence, not a single word that comes out from his mouth.

"I love you Tristan... I really do... Why you don't accept me?! Why?!" Yeah, she always arguing that with mister Tristan the cold man that we all know.

I don't know why she's doing that stupidity? Is she doesn't feel embarrassed? Is she doesn't know we're all looking at her right now? Is she really that obsessed with this guy?

All day, That I saw about Melissa the girl that is arguing nonsense right now is... She's very obsessed with Tristan Winters from the beginning.

Damn! Do we only have Tristan Winters the only guy in this college? No right?! Love are so complicated, that's why I want to focus on my study and then continue with carrier and finally I'll think about my love life.

"Wow she ain't gonna give up on him right?" A whisper from Jade just awaken me.

"Yep, what I know she's nuts." I replied.

"Haha, do you ever know how it feels like?" I replied her with one of my eyebrow is up as a sign of confusion.

"To feel love or butterfly in your stomach silly." She answer it with a naughty smirk, while I answer her with my lifted shoulders.

"Pffft someday my friend, someday..." Hey... She's very annoying went it comes to my love life.

Jade is my high school friend plus my neighbor plus my game mate plus now she's my college friend, I already see her as my sister and our parents are very closed. Yeah, she's really my bestie but we're really, totally, and absolutely different.

She's smart and she's taking doctor class for her college, while I'm not that smart and just taking art class for this college. But I'm still believe in myself cause art is my passion and so do she, we always support each other and that's a positive thing.

"Why you don't answer me Tristan?! Say something?! I need you to answer and accept me." Here we go again.

Tristan still see Melissa with his cold gaze and then take his deep breath at let go of it, shortly after that at the sudden he looks at... Me? Or maybe the crowded that Melissa caused.

His starting to step leaving Melissa behind, "Where are you going?!" He didn't respond anything and still walking to the crowded.

What's he doing? His walking like a model on the catwalk, no not catwalk more stunning then catwalk. His walking to the crowded, I can see his cold gaze more clear. Wait?! Is he coming here?!

His more closer and they give him space to walk into the crowded, getting closer and closer. Now, his Infront of me only give one step space from him to me. Damn it! Why his here?! Now everyone is looking at me like they looked at Melissa and this dude Infront of me.

Without a warning, he hug my waist and pulls me close to him and then...

We kiss?!

Everyone surprised what they just see just now and they cheered for us so loud and that includes Jade.

Why Jade... Why?!

I try to push him away but I can't, his too strong I can't do anything but to kiss him right now. No... My first kiss... Why it has to be this way?! I want it to be romantic, not to be forced like this.

He holds me so tight and make me so close to him, and I think I feel something wet on my lips.

Is he?! Wants me to do France kiss?! No! You already take my first kiss! You still want more?!

Without a warning from him again, one of his hand that's on my waist his holding it so tight and hard it really hurts.

I let out a moan and his tongue enters my mouth, no... We really doing the France kiss... Fuck you Tristan!

Everyone that see us like this even more satisfied and they cheered us like crazy! Mom! Pinch me like you always do! Scream at me like you always do! Wake me up from this nonsense nightmare! Help! Someone just please help me! Mom!

His doing this for minutes! Don't ask me the details! I'm in a headache! His still suck my tongue and my lips over and over again, and there it is...

I need to breath, I punch his chest as a sign that im out of oxygen and I need to breath now.

He understands me and let the kiss go, euw there's a string saliva between us! I don't care, I'm breathing right now, man I really need oxygen right now!

After done with his activity to me, Melissa come with a surprise and with her angry red face and start to arguing again.

"Tristan?! Why you kissed her like that?! Do you like a low girl like her?! You choose this bitch than me?!" What the-.

"That's enough Melissa!" Finally his golden deep voice showed up, he looked at Melissa with his sharp and cold gaze for a while and back to meet my eyes.

"Short, be my girlfriend." What?! Me? Become his girlfriend?! Are you kidding?! I'm just an ordinary girl with a simple and a little life, while this guy is not an ordinary people at all. Why I said that, it's because his rich, popular, heir to the Winters Company, and don't forget about his perfect and high standard life. We're just like earth and heaven, way too far for both of us to be together.