The agreement

"Short, be my girlfriend." What?! Me? Become his girlfriend?! Are you kidding?! I'm just an ordinary girl with a simple and a little life, while this guy is not an ordinary people at all. Why I said that, it's because his rich, popular, heir to the Winters Company, and don't forget about his perfect and high standard life. We're just like earth and heaven, way too far for both of us to be together.

I'm still in my silence now, I really don't know what I have to say or answer this right now. I see his still waiting for my answer and not just him, everyone here is waiting for my answer also.

Am I going to stay in this silence?

I think it's impossible, cause everyone is waiting.

Ok, I'm gonna break this silence with a rejection.

I don't want this ice cold guy or mister rude guy to be my boyfriend, I always remember what he did to me months ago. It really gives me the creeps, plus... His now taking my first kiss in a forcing way.

Ok! I already make my decision!

"I-." Suddenly he grabs my hand.

"I'll take that as a yes." And pulls me to follow him, everyone are cheering for us now includes Jade and his two friends that come from nowhere cheers more louder than the others.

Wait! Yes is not my answer! Why you said that?! Are you too confident of yourself?! Why is this is happening?! I never imagined have a boyfriend like Tristan?! A really cold and rude person.

Someone help me!

...

He finally stop his car and take me somewhere that I don't know, his really a bossy person. He forced me to kiss him, he forced me to accept him as a boyfriend, he forced me to go with him with his car, and now he forced me to follow him and take me to a place that I don't know.

Jeez! Why I have to be just like this?!

"Let's talk outside." He open his car and I do the same as well.

Is this a garden? It's so beautiful. I've never been to such a beautiful place like this.

The ground is full of green fresh grass and stone paths for people to walk or a car to past by. Beautiful bushes with bunch of rose's decorate the sides of the path, trees which is neatly arrange. And the most favorite part is about the flowers here. Dandelion, rose, lavender, tulip, orchid and many more beautiful flowers with there different colors and shapes.

There's an available chairs for people to seat here, with 2 lights next to each chairs here.

Wow! Even they have a little pool with water lily and fishes who swims happily there.

I'm just like visiting heaven, the ecosystems are so we'll balance here.

"Come." This time his not grab my hand again or use force, so I follow him.

He seat on a chair, look the beautiful few infront of him, and pat's a space beside him without seeing me, I don't have anything to do except to obey him.

I seat on the same chair with him, we look at the same beautiful few infront of us till we forget about what happened a few minutes ago.

"I need you to be my girlfriend." After few minutes looking at the few, finally his deep masculine voice showed up without see me or meet my eyes.

"Do you know I want to reject you?" I look at him but he still looking at the few.

"Mhmm." He put his hands in to his pockets, crossing his legs, and lean back.

"If you know-."

"I can see your doubt ness on your face." Finally he look at me, his brown eyes meet my eyes I didn't feel a cold gaze on him. "So that is why I pulled you out from there and take you here." This time his not look at the few anymore, his now really focus on my eyes.

"But why me?" I asked.

"Cause your different from the other girls." He replies with a calm tone.

"Or... Are you still think that I'm the little girl that you looking for?" I remembered months ago he asked me about the little girl that she missed, what a coincidence that little girl name same like me. "You know I don't remember anything about everything you asked that day."

"It's not about that." He seat in upright position. "I need a quietness from you." Quietness?

"What you mean by quietness?" He stare me closely. Too close bro! Too close!

"What you think about me short?" Our faces now is only inches away, with his manly stare. Suddenly my heart beats faster and I feel my cheek's turning hot, is this mean I like him? But I managed to control myself.

I don't want to fall in love with a cold guy like him, nuh uh!

"Nothing." He chuckled and back to his normal position.

"That's why I want you to be my girlfriend." I still don't get it, I raised my one eyebrow as a sign of confusion. "You don't feel anything about me, I'm looking for someone like you. So the girls includes Melissa won't bother me anymore and I'll get the quietness because of you." Ooh that's what he means.

"So you mean... This is a fake relationship?" He nod.

"You can say that short." Now I'm the one who thinks, I really wanna focus on my study in university. This is the perfect solution for it, I can study in peacefully without thinking about anything that includes love. And besides, he doesn't have feeling's for me.

"So.. I want to hear a yes from you short." For me is a deal.

"But I wanna make sure something first." He look at me with a serious stare.

"And that is?" I really have to make sure he doesn't have feeling's for me even just for one percent.

"You don't have feeling's for me right?" He chuckled with his masculine tone, and back to see me again.

"Are you thinking about the kiss that I gave you?" I can feel my cheek's just heat up I wish it doesn't red, Tristan chuckles more. I don't know why, but I'm very awestruck when he chuckled like that. "Don't say I just took your first kiss from you?"

I don't know what to answer him, so I just nod as a yes. Tristan is surprised when he sees me nod.

"So you do have feeling's for me." He really a confident man, I shock my head immediately.

"No I'm not! I'm just ask! Cause I really wanna focus on my study in university! If this is just all pretend and you don't have feeling's for me. I accept!" When he heard my explanation, he smile so gentle.

Man... I never thought a cold and rude person like Tristan can smile like that. I really need to learn "don't judge the book by its cover" later.

"So do we have an agreement short?" He lend his hand for a shake hands.

"I hate when you call me short. But keep continue so I won't have feeling's for you." I grab his big masculine hand.

"Deal."