What's He Planning Now?

Tristan POV

"I trust you Tristan, don't let me down." That voice... That sentence... Comes out from the ones that I love, Father... Always manages my head feel very heavy.

"You sure you qualified enough for the Winters Company kiddo?" That smirk from Jay Winters (Uncle), really annoyed me much.

But.

Not only him.

His son (Mac Winters) was just as annoying as him. "You know I'm older than you, more experience than you, and I have many connections that I can use for anything that I need! Just because Grandmother choose you to be the next owner of this company! It doesn't mean you can be arrogant and do anything that you like! Someday... I'll make her relies and make this company fall to the right hands!"

Jeez... Why they never leave me alone.

"I'm going to find a perfect woman for you my dear Tristan... You don't need to worry about anything, I planned everything very carefully just for you." Not to mention, my dear Grandmother planned to match me with a woman that I don't know. But I'm very sure, she's perfect for her high standard.

But not me.

No one cares what I really wanted in this life, they just know how to make my life perfect without any little flaws in it.

From the beginning of my life, they really watches everything for me. House, clothes, food's and drink's, even friends. Ben and Lee is part of their plan also, but I'm a little glad they're not just like the others that I know (arrogant).

I'm happy that they came to my life.

But.

Apart from them, my life is more colorful when I found this kid.

"Hey! Wake up! Snowflake... Wake up!"
Her little hands touches my skin softly.

Mhmm.

Sigh...

It's just a dream.

I found myself laying on the sofa and I started to stretch my bodies. Without walking away from this sofa, I grabbed my phone to see time.

07:12 AM.

If that so, time for me to boost myself up.

...

Ally POV

It's 09:26 AM. here and I decide to not obeying his words. I looked at the window, watching the outside view from here and no sign of this ice cube guy. I smile as wide as I can and jumped to my soft warm bed. I try to close my eyes peacefully finding a great spot for my nap, but suddenly.

Bang!

The hell!

Before I could look, this big figure catches my little body to make me sit. His eyes are open wide and there's a surprise face that he made. His hands grabbing my shoulders tight and start to shake my innocent body roughly.

"What now Alan?!" He didn't stop shaking me till Mom enters my room with a happiness on her face.

"You have a guest." She said and I just lifted an eyebrow as a confusion.

"For God Sake lil sis! Is this really my sister?!" His hands now are on my cheeks pinched me a little hard.

"Alan! Let go!" He let's go of me and smirk. "Why you guys like this?! What happened?! And who is this person who interrupts my weekend?!" They looked at each other and put the same smirk on their lips to look at me.

Why I have a bad feeling about this?

Don't say that this guy is...

"Tristan Winters!" They shouted at the same time and that makes me stand from my bed.

The hack!

I run as fast as I can and make my way to down stairs. When I finally got to the living room, a familiar man sitting on my couch and when he relies my presence those sharp brown eyes meets mine like saying "hi" without a single word comes out from his mouth. And last, his smirk appears from his lips while seeing me from head to toes.

Now I just wearing my pink light t-shirt with a short white pants and my untidy tied hair, while he used a long black sleeve t-shirt with brown pants to match it.

Damnit!

How he knows I lived here?!

I always make sure that the he took me home in a place that's a little far from my house, it took me 10 minutes to walk!

But now, his in my house, sitting on my favorite couch in this room, and staring at me like innocent!

"Oh Tristan, my daughter is here now." Suddenly my mom's hand touches my shoulder, staring at Tristan not to forget for giving him a sweet smile on her lips.

Mom!

Tristan smiled gently to my mom, not just like when he smiled at me. "Thank you Ms Evergreen." I can see she's getting happier and force me to sit on the other couch and then she sit beside me.

"No no dear, call me Mom from now on ok?" What?!

But.

Somehow I felt deja vu?

"Yes Mom." Tristan only said that, but he really managed to make my Mom blush.

Who's Mom is this?

Do I know her?

"So tell me Tristan, what makes you come here?" I grabbed my Mom's hand and stare at her eyes to warn her about this cold guy, but she ignores my actions now.

"Well actually, I already tell her that were going to have a date today at 8 AM. But she didn't come, so I decided to come here and maybe ask her why she didn't come. Cause I really waiting for her and she even didn't answer my calls." He stared at me for a while and back to my Mom.

I looked at my Mom, but what a surprise I get. She gives me a deadly stare at me that only me and the rest of the family knows.

"Oh, I'm sorry for my daughter's behavior. Cause my daughter is a shy girl and she never dates in her whole life. So I could say, your the first person who she dates."

"Mom!" Suddenly she pinched my thigh without anyone notice.

"Now she's here. Mom, can I take her for a date now?" I can feel my Mom is getting euphoria with this, she nods at him with excitement.

"You hear that, make yourself beautiful dear." She touches my hair and fixed it a little.

"But Mom." I whispered.

"Should I pull you to your own room sweety?" She whispered and that makes me a little shiver to hear that. Without anything to do and to think again, I immediately walk to my room without seeing his face. Until Alan stand's in front of me and giving me a whistle from his mouth and ended with a naughty smirk.

I put my middle finger up and run into my room and close it.

Tristan.

What's he planning now?