Ally's Point Of View

Ally POV

WAAAAAAHHH!!!

I downloaded a ringtone app of the police siren and I immediately use it in a high sound on my phone. Hiding behind the big green garbage can, so they won't know this plan of mine.

Or even worse...

They know my face and someday will have a revenge of me.

Like...

No man...

Nu uh!

"The fuzz! They're here!" I can hear one of them cried panicked.

Yes! I guess it's working...

Just needs a little more spices will do.

"Officer! Right this way!" I shouted and the girls just getting panicked finally they ran as fast as they can.

Melissa lie down on the ground, I immediately run to her and checking her out. She looked at me with a confusion stare and looks very weak.

"Melissa you ok?" I asked, but no answer from her. Feeling worried that she's not good, I shakes her body and still asking the same question over and over again.

Still...

No answer from her.

She still give the same weak stare to me and suddenly she's fainted. I became more panicked than before, everything that I do is useless.

"Ugh what should I do now?" All the sudden, my phone rings and I immediately takes it out from my mini backpack. "Tristan?" Without any doubt ness, I answered his call fast.

"Short? Thank God you ok! Your mother really worries! She said you're too long in the grocery store even she can't contact you.  So she's contacted me for help, For God Sake young lady! Where the hack are you?!"

"Tristan..." I don't know why, but I swear that I'm crying right now. After he hears me crying while calling his name, he immediately change himself from his high voice and firm to his low calm voice.

"Ally... Why you crying? Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Tristan... Melissa..." I said while sobbing.

"What she do again this time?!" His starting to get mad and think bad thing's to her.

"Not that..." I can hear he sighed and back to his calm side.

"Ally... Tell me properly without crying, I can't understand your words if you keep talking to me while sobbing every time."

His right...

I need to conceal myself...

Take a very deep breath... And let it all out slowly.

Ok... Don't cry... Don't cry.

"Ally?"

"Help Melissa... Help him Tristan... Please..."

...

We're in the hospital now, waiting for her mother to come. One of the staff finds her phone and immediately called her emergency number (it's her mom). About Melissa, she slept peacefully in this room. The doctor said she's fine, there were no wounds on her body. She just feel very exhausted and shocked for what happened, she needs to rest without worrying anything.

And maybe she wouldn't be...

Cause she's in a black out, for an unknown amount of time.

"Is she going to be fine?" I asked to Tristan and he nods.

"She'll be fine, don't worry." He adds.

I looked at her lie on the hospital bed powerless, she's really different from her own self.

"Short." Tristan called.

"Hmm?" I turned my head to looked at him and suddenly he sighed.

"You know that you'll be in danger if you involved with some kind of things like this... Don't you?" I looked down while contemplating his words.

Tristan's right... Actually, I feel and think the same thing.

"She has done something that I think is unforgivable, this is too stupid for me. Doesn't make any sense at all, why would you bothering yourself for helping someone like her?" His husky tone really shows that his annoyed for what I did.

I know...

Even, somewhere inside me... Refused to help her. But, I couldn't do it. I can't ignore someone that really needs my help, as long as that problem still on my level or it means I can handle it.

Why not?

Besides...

"If I ignore her... Just because of what have she done to me... Or if I use this moment for a revenge. Wouldn't be I'm same just like her?" I raised my head and looked at him. He slightly smiled at me and messing with my hair.

Suddenly the door was opened and a high heels footsteps comes to us. He let go off his hand from my head and tidying my hair up. We finally meet this woman that we assume it's her mom.

"Where's my daughter?" She asked very panicked. We looked at Melissa and she immediately realize it. "Melissa..." Her tears falls easily and makes anyone feel broke to see a mother that cried for her poor powerless child lie on the hospital bed like this.

I looked down, feeling what she felt now. A masculine hand pats my back gently, I feel a little better for it.

"Tell me what happened to her." She said while sobbing. I looked at Tristan and he understands it, he takes the charge to explain what happened and Melissa's mother listened to him well.

"That's what happened ma'am." He ends it.

"Mhmm that's what happened, in that case... Thank you for your help." Tristan shook his head and looked at me.

"She's the one who saves your daughter, not me." Melissa's mother stared at me and I do the same thing. She's up from her sit and comes to me with her hug for me all the sudden.

"Thank you... Thank you so much..." She whispered to my ear, I'm speechless so I just can hug her back hope to make her feel a bit better even though Melissa still in her black out now.

...

Three days later

"Come in darling..." I hear Melissa's mother called me to come in, without any doubt ness I opened the door and I'm step in to her room.

I see she smiled at me and I smiled her back and showed this basket full of different fruits on my hand.

"Hello again angel..." Her mother greets me very humble.

"I brought fruits Mrs Stephanie." I smiled and giving the fruits to her.

"Oh sweety... You don't need to... But just the perfect time you come here my angel, Melissa my daughter finally awakes!" I surprised to hear that good news from her and immediately see's her.

I see Melissa with her unbelieve face to me, I think that she can't believe that the person who helped her was...

Me.