It's Not Me!

Run Ally! Run! I really try to run as fast as I can, but a strong muscular hand grab my wrist so tight and it hurts. I turn around and try my best to free myself, but it doesn't work and just make my wrist feel even more pain.

"Let me go!" He didn't listen and drag's me to the wall, and locked my hands with his.

Our faces now are closed to each other, I can see his sharp dark brown eyes so clearly. I sense his cold and dangerous aura, that really gives me shivers to my body. I'm really in a big trouble.

"Since when you've been spying on me short?" I can hear his deep masculine voice, his hot breath really gives me a goosebumps and flustered.

I don't know what's wrong with me? My body, my mouth, my soul just got froze.

"I'm waiting for your answer." His voice start to irritated, calm down Ally...

You don't do anything wrong...

Answer his question and you can leave him quick. "I.. I'm.. Not spying." Damn it! Why you're stutter with no reason?

"So tell me why you here?" I still can sense his cold aura so strong.

"I'm.. Lost." And I really do lost in this place, I swear I'm not lying.

"And the eavesdrop thing?" Shit! What do I have to say?

"Eeee I just overhear your conversation." Someone please help!

"From the beginning?" I shook my head immediately.

"I... Just.. hear when the girl saids.. "Why we have to end it" till end." He just give a sighed as a replied from my answer.

"And... What you gonna do about it?" Eeee I don't know what he means.

"What you mean what I gonna do about it?"

"Spread it to everyone." His deep husky voice really makes me scared so bad, I really want earth to swallow me right now. I shook my head again, cause for me it's not important and to be honest I hate someone who spread people's secret conversation to public.

"Good." He let go of my hands but still in the same spot no movement from him, his hands now are on the wall still locked me here.

"But... If I hear this comes out from other's mouth... I'll find you and deal with you short. And believe me. You won't like it. Understand." I nod immediately as a yes sign.

He unlocked me putting his hands in his pockets, I raised my head cause his so tall for me to see his face or maybe I'm too short for him. When his gonna leave me I stop him by grabbing his sleeve shirt.

"Wait." I said. He just stare at me waiting for my next conversation.

"Can you show me where the main room in this restaurant please. I really don't know where am I right now." At least I can come back with my friends again.

Suddenly, a maid comes with her food trolley pasted us.

"Pardon." The maid stop and smile at us, "can you show this little girl to the main room?" The maid just nodded politely.

"Mhmm." He replies and stepping away from me, I take a really deep breath to calm myself down. I'm looking at my hands that feel in pain, cause he grabbed it too strong. His so rude, I don't want someone like him in my life nuh uh.

"Right this way ma'am." Said the maid politely, as I nod and follows her.

...

Tristan POV

Class haven't started yet, I'm in the library reading historical book while listening to some classic music's on earphone. But all the sudden I remember what happened to me and that little girl yesterday, I don't why but...