Ice Cold Guy

2 months ago...

"Ally!" 5 second's later...

"Ally!" Another 5 second's later...

"For God sake! Ally wake up!" Tap tap tap footsteps coming to my room so hard, and then... Bang!

"Ally! How many times do I have to call you huh?! Wake up-, hey? Where is that naughty girl? Why she's not here?"

"Cause I'm here mom..." I whisper on her back with my hair is full on my face like sadako in the horror movie.

"Aaaa!" She shout surprise with fear, and...  Bang!

...

"Ahhh-hhaaa! Good morning mom-, bwahahaha! What happened to your cheek little beastie? Bwahahaha! Why it has a red handprint on it huh? Bwahahaha!"

Yeah, my mother slapped me so hard cause I scared her like that. If you guys want to know how it feels like, I felt pain and hot like there's hell on my cheek.

"That's why! Next time! Don't scared your mother like that again! Or else... You'll feel the karma!" She said it with a spatula waving around near my face, and I can't do anything about it cause she's the Boss here. While my brother Alan, that's 8 years older than me still laughing so hard.

"Shut it Alan!" I wish you can't close your mouth forever, I swear.

"Oooo... Little beastie is showing her horn now. Oooo... I'm so scared..." Man his very annoying!

"Don't call me little beastie! I'm not little! I'm in normal height! And I'm not a beast! I'm beautiful as a flower that blooms and spread her charms!" Yes, for 100 percent I swear to God I'm beautiful and no one can resist me.

When his going to open his ugly mouth a golden ehem voice stop's him so fast, and that voice is belongs to my lovely dad.

"Alan don't talk to your sister like that." Finally someone is in my side, I love you so much dad. While Alan my annoying brother, just shut his mouth so tight and look at me with a sharp gaze. Hahaha I win!

"There there you two... Now let's have breakfast and get ready for your activities ok?" She's putting the pancakes to our places, after done with everything she's sit down next to dad.

"Yes mom." We replied.

...

"Ally! I'm so excited for our first day in college!" When I finished everything at my house, as usual someone always wait for me infront of my house so I heading to college together with my best friend Jade, just like she said I'm so excited too cause finally I'm not a high school student anymore! Cause I already level up myself becoming college student or colleger! I smile to Jade and showing her my euphoria face, she understands it and showing her euphoria too.

"Ok Jade! Let's go!" I shout euphoria, and she replying me with a nod.

"Aaaaaa!" Hey? What's with the shouting about?

"Aaaaaa!" Wait. Now Jade is shouting too. What just happened?

"Oh my God I can't believe it!" Hmm?

"Believe what?" I ask her.

"That's Tristan Winters dummy!"

Tristan? Ooo... That Winters Company heir. Aaaa... I see... Yeah, what I heard and know about him was his very rich and popular. No wonder this girl's including my friend over here shouting like crazy.

Well I'm gonna describe him to you all, he has a light brown perfect hair to the back and I think it's a little blonde. His dark brown eyes are so sharp like his going to kill someone, and I really can feel his cold gaze. His body is very perfect build like he really routine going to gym every day.

Wait the minute! Did I just?! No euw! Wake up Ally, wake up! Control yourself!

All the girls are crowded just to see this ice cold guy, and not just him. There 2 guys that standing next to him, the one with the long blonde golden hair but not too long and blue ocean eyes.

And the other one with the more shorter black shining hair with bangs in front like Korean idol and dark brown eyes like dark chocolate.

Don't ask about there body, they look gorgeously the same. Damn it! Why I have to said that?!

Everyone are very amaze with there charm, yeah the number one is the girl's of course. Even my bestie over here is shouting too along with the other girls, jeez.

Suddenly I catch a pair of eyes that looking at me, and that pair of eyes belongs to Tristan.

Is he looking at me? Or... Is he looking at Jade that shouting his name without feeling any tired, Jade after this I'll tell this to your boyfriend Daniel hehe.

His still looking, to be honest I don't know what his looking and if you ask what I'm doing now is... I freeze and I do the same thing like his doing right now, and that is staring. When I look at him and our eyes meet each other, somewhere in my heart feel like I missed him. But why?

Tristan stop looking at me, and walks straight through the crowded. When we get closed side to side, his eyes meet with my eyes again and just past me. He is an ice cold man, his staring with a cold gaze and that really gave me a goosebumps.

But on the other side, I still feel like I missed him again. Why I feel like this? Do I know him?Do I like him or something? Aaaa I don't know!

"Ally... Ally... Ally!" A loud voice that call's me just awaken me up.

"Eee yes?" When I replied, I don't know why she's smirk at me right now.

"Amazed?" She smirk once more with her eyebrows goes up and down.

"What?! Amazed? Me?! Hahaha! That's ridiculous!" I replied her with my right hand that wave to her face.

"Pffft you really a dumb dumb." She pinch my cheek's with excitement.

"Ouch! Jade! Let me go! I've been slapped with my mom this morning! Don't hurt my cheek's even more!" She let me go and chuckles.

"Come on! Let's go in!" I grab her wrist and pull her to go inside.