What's He Doing Here?

After the class done for today, Teresa decide to go home early. I don't remember when is the last time were spending time together, just for discuss the lessons or maybe just having fun to relieve fatigue. Well lately, were always getting busy with our own problems. When she have time, I don't. When I have time like now, she's not.

"Why such a hurry?" I asked, cause she's putting everything in her bag so fast and she seems worrying about something.

"My father call's." She's finished packing her bag and put it on. "Gotta go now! See ya Ally!" She waved and runs out from class as fast as a starving cheetah.

Jeez... What's going on with her?

After I done with my bag and ready for heading home, a familiar voice calls me. "Puppy!" A tall guy with his blonde hair and blue eyes, waves at me and I walked to him giving my sweet smile.

"Still calling me puppy huh?" He chuckles and messing with my hair a bit.

"You good?" He asked and I just give him a nod.

"Good thing Lee already explained everything in the chat." Well to be honest, I'm a little exhausted for today. But still, at least I win from her. My exhausted ness are all disappeared just for a sec. "By the way..."

Ben lifted his eyebrow. "By the way what?"

"How Lee can erase the video?" I lowered my voice so only me and Ben can hear this, suddenly he smirk and moving his index finger so I get closer to him.

When our faces are closed enough, he starts to whisper. "Secret." He chuckles and leave me behind.

Ben you stingy!

When I try to catch him. "Little one!" I turned around and I found Mario smiled at me with his two hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing?" He asked, I shook my head and forget about Ben.

"What about you? What you doing here?" I asked.

"Wait, don't say you forget about it." I lifted my eyebrow and he just shook his head. "Well... No ice cream then." He lifted his shoulders and said it with a disappointment.

For God sake! I forgot!

"Eeeee I not forget it! Eeeee I just... Kidding!" I think his not believing my words, his face getting closer to me and I feel my heart beats fast now.

His chocolate eyes, wavy hair, and his exotic skin are so perfect. I heard that his from Mexico, no wonder with his Mexican accent. He comes here alone for catching his dream to be a doctor. From Mexico to USA for education, to be honest... I'm very admire him. His smart, very good at socially with others, lectures favorite, and... His handsome. No wonder, apart from Tristan his quiet popular among the girls here.

That's what I know from Bestie (Jade) hehehe.

"You really have a bad memory and a bad liar little one." He hit my forehead with his two fingers.

"Ouch!" I rub my forehead and he just laughed while looking at me. "Sorry..."

"Pffft kk." He pinched my nose and slightly smile. "Let's go! I really wanna chill myself now." I nod and following him.

...

"Cookies and cream please!" The ice cream man scooped the ice cream, put it on the cone, and give it to me with a warm smile. I grabbed the ice cream and looked at Mario. "Your treat right?" He chuckled and pinched my cheek with his one hand, while the other still holding his own ice cream tight.

"How much?" He asked to the ice cream man, while I decide to walk away and find somewhere to seat. Till I found a perfect comfy chair with a tree shading it, perfect for both of us. I sit immediately so no one will take it, when he finished paying I waved at him. He smiled and follows me to sit here, we eat the frozen sweet ice cream peacefully.

When we're just both of us like this, it feels more quiet and boring. "I thought you'll bring them with you too." He shook his head and looks at me.

"Nope, I told you that I don't have someone to accompany me."

Oh yeah... Such a dumb dumb I am!

"Why?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just asked. Cause you guys always be together." I continue licking my ice cream.

"Ooh." He continues to eat his ice cream and start to open a conversation again. " I thought you'll choose strawberry flavor little one."

"Hmm?" I looked at him and he pointed his finger on my ice cream.

"Why cookie's and cream?" He asked.

"Cause this is my favorite ice cream." I lick my ice cream and continues my conversation. "Besides, I hate strawberry." I can see his a little shocked with my statement.

"Why? Cause it's sour?" I shook my head.

"Cause strawberry makes me dead." I grabbed my neck with my one hand and making a dead face.

"Allergic?" I nodded. "Jade knows this?"

"She knows when I fainted." He shocked and I continue my story. "Once, she gaves me a sandwich that filled with cream and sliced strawberries in it. I don't know and I'm not beware that day, when I eat just for a bite. I fainted that day and I don't really remember what happened that day."

"Phew good thing I don't take any initiative to buy the ice cream for you with a taste that I choose myself." He rubbed his nape awkwardly.

"If... You have that initiative... You'll buy me a strawberry flavor?" He nods.

"I thought every girls like strawberries." I just shook my head.

"If that so... Good thing you didn't. If you do it, you'll become Jade the second." I shut my eyes and put my tongue out, he laughs and pinched my cheek while saying...

"Adorable." I pursed my lips, but he didn't stop from pinching my cheek. Until a deep manly voice stopped him.

"What you doing here short?" A familiar cold tone managed to make me freeze for while until I meet his sharp eyes.

Tristan?

What's he doing here?