My Memory From The Past?

Tristan POV

After I take her home, I rushed to a place which has been agreed by us.
The place was dark, Lee really knows places like this. It's really perfect, finally I'm going to meet him again with more properly this time. I opened the metal door and there I find Ben and Lee are waiting, that includes him.

"See... We can handle it, right Lee?" Ben looked at Lee with his proud face, as usual.

"Mhmm it's easy peasy lemon squeezy." He said with his his two thumbs infront of my face.

Jeez.

I looked at that man, his been tied tightly on a chair with his face covered by cloth. That man was struggling to free himself, but it's no used. "Good work you two." I can hear there doing high five. Now it's the time, I opened the cloth and his face starts to reveal. His mouth still covered by another cloth, I opened it up so he can speak.

Or... Hearing him scream soon.

"Where am I?!  Who are you guys?!Why you guys kidnapped me?! I... I'll give you my money! Or anything that you guys want! Just, let me go will you?" A smirk appears from my lips and I think my boys are understand what I mean by this.

"Oh... You don't remember me?" He shook his head for many times, I can see his fucking terrified face now and that makes me more excited. "Don't worry... Me and my friends over here will make you remember." His getting terrified with me.

"No. I don't remember you. But, I'm gonna give you anything that you want. Even it cost million dollars! I'll get that for you now!" Tsk. Is he really don't know who I am. "Wait, no way. You... From the Winters Fam right?!" Oh, at least he knows who I am. "Why are you doing this?! I don't do anything to Winters Company! I don't do anything I swear!"

"Tsk you already brave enough to shout now huh?" He immediately close his mouth tight, but it's too late for that. "Like I said, I'm going to recall your memory about me and what you did. So seat tight and let this two boys behind me do there job to you." I give them a code and they immediately understands.

"Wait, what are you guys doing? No! Stop! Fuck off! You can't do this!Aaaaaa!"

...

Ally POV

"Hi snowflake!" I wave my hand to a boy infront of me, he smiled and wave his hand too.

I run towards him and suddenly I slipped cause of the tiny stones, but that boy managed to catch my little body and our face are closed from each other.

"How many times do I have to tell you don't run." He let's go of me and checking me from my head to toes. "Sigh good thing you're ok." I smiled at him, but he suddenly pinched my nose for a while and let's go of it.

"I will always be ok when you're around snowflake." He shook his head and messing with my hair.

"I'll always protect you Ally, cause I have debt to you." I'm confused for what he said, cause...

"I don't borrowed you my money snowflake, why you said you have debt?" He chuckled and messing with my hair again, I try to stop him but I can't.

"You managed to bring smile on me Ally, thank you." The boy smiled happily.

"But, I still don't get it. What's the debt is?" He starts to laugh and his face getting closer to me, I don't move from my place. His getting closer and closer to me, and...

"Got your nose Ally." He pinched my nose and runaway from me.

"Snowflake! Gimme back my nose!"

"If you want it back... Come and take it."

"Aaaa my nose..." I run to that boy and laughs with him happily.

Ally...

A voice come, but I can't see who's calling me.

Ally...

That voice are getting loud and clear.

Ally... Wake up dear! Wake up!

I managed to opened my eyes and I see my mom stands near me.

"Finally, you awake." I try to seat and then rubbing my eyes. "Ally! Don't rub your eyes like that!" I immediately stopped. "Now, clean yourself and come down for your breakfast ok?" I nod and she went out from my room, so I can take a shower now.

Hmm... What was that about?

I never dreamed something like this before.

Snowflake.

Who's Snowflake is? He has an unique name. Is he really named Snowflake? Well... I don't know. I even didn't know him. Or...

I do.

But...

That boy named Snowflake looks familiar to me... But... I can't remember.

Ouch, my head.

Bang!

"Ally!" Jeez, what did I do? "Take a shower now or I swear you to God you'll don't get your breakfast for this morning!"

"Ok ok I'll get a shower now!" She staring with her serious gaze now and that makes my body feels the goosebumps. "I swear mom! I really want to take a shower now!"

"I'm watching you kid." I nod immediately and she leaves my room and closed the door.

Phew...

I take the towel and looked at the mirror, a syal still tied on my neck with my night gown. I opened the syal and I see something red or maybe more to purple on my neck that is called hickeys.

What I remembered was... That guy bites my neck for just a bite, but Tristan did that many times from him.

How I can erase this hickeys from my neck now?

I opened my phone and search it on internet, there lots of things that I can do. I don't know where do I have to start.

Aaaaaa I'm going to take a shower first, weat my head and my whole body with this fresh and cold water.

But...

I still remember that dream until now,
Somehow it's hard to forget about that dream and I feel sad all the sudden.

Is that dream was just an illusion?

Or reality?

Is it...

My memory from the past?