I Need You

Finally... It's been a week she's not going to college, finally I can see her face here again. I feel glad about it, but she's different now. We meet with each other there's me, Jade, Melissa and her friends of course. Our eyes met each other and she immediately turn around followed by her friends also.

"What's wrong with them?" Jade elbowed my wrist and I just lifted my shoulders as my answer.

I remembered what we talked about in the hospital that day.

"You know, I don't need your help." She looked away from me.

"I know." My answer makes her and the others looked at me now. "To be truly honest I don't wanna help you that day." I slightly smiled at her.

"What did you say-!"

"I'm not finish!" I suddenly give a dark stare to Vanessa and manage to shut her mouth easily.

"Do you guys think I forgot what you guys did to me? No, no I'm not and never will. I really wanna leave you that day and you know why I'm back?" They looked at me in silence especially Melissa, still with her sharp stare.

I sighed and finally answered. "Because of your mother."

"What are you talking about? What's this have to do with my mother?" Melissa asked.

"When I started to walked away from you, suddenly my mom called me. I didn't answer her call and I was realizing something." I looked at her with a normal stare. "If my mom worries about me, that means you have a mom that's worrying about you too. Am I right?"

After that talk with them, I remembered that we be more awkward than before. Good thing Miss Stephanie showed up and melted the situation easily without force.

"I heard that she's stayed in a hospital you know, but I don't know why." I shook my head at her.

"If you don't know... Just stop talking about her and let's go to our own classes." I pat her back and walks first.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

...

Tristan POV

I smoked on the roof, try to calming my head down. There's been a lot weighing on me lately, I still can understand when it comes to this family business. But now I have something that's very unpredictable for me, it's about the matchmaking soon.

"Tristan my dear... Prepare yourself for this business, I'm really counting on you with this thing and you know that right?" We're eating at a big dining room in her house and every family comes for this crucial dinner.

"I know Grandmother, I won't let anyone down." She smiled happily.

"I know you won't let us down my dear... I really know... Even before my husband passed away, he already chosen you as the next owner of this company." I looked at every part of the families faces right now without anyone notice it and yeah I won't be surprised again with their faces that's full of hatred.

"Yes Grandmother."

"But... I afraid this will very burdensome for you my dear, so I have someone that's totally perfect for you." I suddenly stopped cutting my steak and looked at my Grandmother's face right now.

"Someone?" She nods.

"Oh my dear... You'll love her when you guys get to meet with each other. She's very fabulous..." Suddenly my throat feels very hoarse right now.