I Missed you

Jade POV

Today my class is finished, Professor Harry went out first and some of the peps here are starting to leave one by one.

Gosh... I'm so exhausted...

I guess, I can smell my brain got burned.

If being a doctor is really hard and too much complex like this. I should've been here from the beginning and change my dream to something more... Hmmm, what to say? I guess, much normal than this.

I've finished packing my bag and ready for releasing my butt from this long chair. It's just like there's a glue that makes my butt feel so stick and can't be let go that easily.

"Hi gugu bear...~" Sigh... I looked at Irish that's in a call with someone. "Oh really?" This is going to be long.

I touched her shoulder and she looked at me while still in a call with that person. "I'm going." When I stand from my place, she suddenly pull my hand and make me sit again.

I looked at her with a sharp stare and she doesn't look care. "Wait." After she said that, she continues her call again.

Haish!

"Pssst." It's Mario who calls, he sit in front and looked at Irish with his eyes rolled cause seeing her so flirty on the phone.

"Common thing Mario, common thing." I stare at her lazy.

"For God Sake Jade, you don't want to get used to this?" I lifted my shoulders and he just shook his head for the answer.

"So, your brain got burned too mate?" I touched his head and touched my head for a compare. And the result. his head is perfectly fine, but not my head for sure.

"Why? You can't handle this class anymore?"  He smirk and I pushed his head with my finger. I shook my head and let's go my hand of from him and myself.

"Nah I'm good, just not feel suit with Professor Harry's teach." He nods. "You need something?" I asked.

"Is Ally really dating with that dude?" I lifted an eyebrow at him.

"You mean Tristan?" He nods. "Yeah, his really, officially, positively, dates her." He just nodded at me. "Why you asked?"

"It's just." I can see his face really serious, like we're talking about the class that we learned or talking about this country with a President. "I'm not trusting him, his very cold to Ally, and his very bossy at her."

Hmm?

Ally never tell me about this.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Well... There's something happened between us." He answered with hesitation.

"What did you do?" I stare at him sharp, cause I don't want something bad happen to my bestie.

"I don't do anything, I swear!" His saids, raised his voice in this sentence.

"Haish! Just tell me what happened Mario!" I said in irritated voice, getting curious with this thing.

"I just invited her for eating ice cream and she's agreed with my idea. When we're eating ice cream at the park, he showed up and pulled Ally away from me." Suddenly I hit the table really hard and makes anyone here looked at me especially Irish.

"The hell! Are you really that stupid Mario?!" I stand from my sit and looked at him very mad.

"What did I do?!"  He do the same thing as me, hit the table and stand straight in front of me.

"You dumbass! She has a boyfriend named Tristan Winters! That's a normal thing to do if you saw your girlfriend walking out with another man than him!" I guess I'm a little shouted on that part, but I don't care.