Safe

Tristan POV

Her face... She's fucking scared right now! Why can I be careless like this? I was with her, but why this happened when I'm here with her?! My eyes seeing hickeys on her white soft neck, that belongs to that mother fucker and I managed to cover it with mine.

"Knock knock." Ben comes and walk towards us. "Puppy, you okay?" His going to pat pat her head, but I immediately ward off his hand and gives him. "Bro chill... Don't give that deadly look to me." I just rolled my eyes and he handles me the scarf that I asked.

"A scarf?" I put the scraf on her neck.

Good. It matches with her dress.

"It's for covering the hickeys." She looked surprised and put her head down. "Don't worry, no one knows it as long as you wear it." I give her head a gentle pat pat to calming her down. "Let's get out from here." I grabbed her hand and pulls it, but she stayed on her place. She's still trauma for what happened. "Ben, go help Lee. I need to talk with her." He nods and immediately leaving us.

I seat again and look at her scared face, my one hand is on her cheek rubbing it with my thumb gently. I'm not good at comforting someone or giving a motivation or maybe care for someone, but now I try what I can to her. She's really different from the other girls I know or maybe I still think that she's the little girl who I looked for all this year's.

"I..." Her eyes looked other way from me.

"Forget about this Ally." I grabbed her chin, so she will straight look at me.

"It's hard." Her eyes getting teary.

"I know, but it's no use to remembering this." I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"But... How?"

"First, let's get out from this room and we'll figure it out soon."

...

Ally POV

"Deary... Where have you been?" Miss Winters hugs me tight and give me her sweetest smile.

"I..." I can't tell her what really happened to me, what she will think about me if I tell her? But, I really don't know what to answer.

"We're hunting little dessert's mother." Tristan embrace my waist. "I don't know Ally could be very fanatic with dessert's... So I decided to take her to the restaurant here, good thing there's different kinds of dessert's that we can taste. Right Ally?" I nod immediately and give my smile.

Tristan...

Thank you.

"Oh... So you love with dessert's dearly? Well... If that so... Next time if you come to the mansion, I'll provide many kinds of delicious and sweet dessert's just for you dearly. What you say?" She really excited about it.

"Yes mother, it would be lovely." When she heard my answer, she's getting more excited to do it.

Hehe I hope she don't really give me many kinds of dessert's in the mansion soon, caused I'm not into dessert that much.

"Oh, so this is my son's girlfriend." A strong masculine voice comes from behind me and Tristan, I don't know why but my heart beats faster when I can feel his presence here. We turned around and find this man standing infront of us, I could tell his really looked the same like Tristan.

Is he...

"Honey..." Miss Winters immediately walks to that person and embrace his hand spoiled.

Honey?

So... His Mister Winters?!

"Ahem." He looks at her wife and Miss Winters just give a chuckle to him.

"So... You already finished it all?" He nods and Miss Winters face turns into excitement. "Finally, you two can meet with each other face to face." She looked at me and Mister Winters alternately.

"Ally Evergreen... I already know about you, good to finally meeting you." He lend his hand for a hand shake.

"It's a honor to meeting you Mister Winters." We do the hand shake and let it go.

"Your a polite kid, so this is why my wife loves you much." I just give him a smile while he gives me a little smile with a serious gaze.

I really just like seeing Tristan right now.

"Honey... Don't be too hard on her, she's a nice girl. I can feel it." She gives me a wink while convincing her husband about me.

"Father, I never wrong to choose anything in my life. And you know that right?" Tristan and Mister Winters looks very serious now, I can feel that cold atmosphere so clear. "So... Never doubting my choice and that includes her." He tighten his embrace on my waist and makes me even close to him.

Mister Winters just slightly smile and looks at Tristan, after that he continues to seeing me with the same stare. "You really know how to control him, didn't you?"

"Honey!" He suddenly chuckles and pinch her cheek.

"You just like this old woman beside me." Miss Winters looks mad and let's go his hand off from her cheek.

"I'm still young!" She pursed her lips and managed to make us chuckles.

...

We really have a great time, Tristan as usual takes me home with his car. But... I still feel trauma for what happened, I don't want to feel that again in my whole life. It really scares me till death.

"Have a good rest, you already did the best for this night." I give him a nod and smile. Suddenly, he open my seatbelt for me. I can feel my heart beats fast and my cheeks starts to heating up, I hope it doesn't red. When he manage to open it, I looked away from him so he wasn't know I feel this. "Off you go." I slowly faced him.

"Tristan."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for saving me and for this wonderful night with your parents." He smiled and pat's my head gently.

"After what happened, at weekend let's meet."

"What for?"

"You'll see." He plays with my hair by curling it.

I don't know why... Day by day, I'm getting used with him and after that thing happened to me. When his around me, I feel something that's called... Safe.