You?!

"Well, it's enough for today." Finally! I lay on this Karate mattress, while Tristan sit next to me and doing something with his phone. I looked at his serious face and back to shut this eyes. But, his serious face makes me a little curious and wonders me.

Is he busy?

Am I bothering him?

Nah, his the one who force me.

This is what he wants and not me.

So... I don't have to be guilty, right?

"Hey, wake up." A big hand touches my cheek softly and that makes my eyes open. "Still tired?" His hand is on my cheek, rubbing it with his thumb gently and I just nod at him as my answer.

He didn't reply anything and decided to lay next to me with his eyes closed. "You okay?" Suddenly I starting to worrying him and make myself feel brave enough to ask.

When he heard my question, his eyes meets mine and our position is closed enough just giving us a little space between us. I shifted my body quickly, for making more space between us so nothing will happen to me. He just chuckled seeing my action.

"Mhmm I'm fine." His dark brown eyes still staring at me deeply but somehow, I can see a tiredness in that eyes.

And... I know that I can't ask the same question again or ask something more deeper to him, it will make him uncomfortable.

"Your a fast learner short, that Karate skills of yours is quiet impressive. Just needs more reminding on the movements, control your strength more, and done. You can use it to defend yourself for now on." I smiled at him and I feel really proud of myself.

"You really think so?" He nods.

"But, it doesn't mean you really an expert now. You still need more practice for that, practice makes perfect right? And I'm going to watch every progress in that practice."

"No need, I can practice it myself." He shook his head.

"No you can't."

"Okay okay, I'll ask my brother to do it. Cause I remember that he always fight when his in highschool, like a maniac I could say."

"Sigh, fighting and Karate is different." His head in a straight position with his eyes closed.

"Really? I thought it's the same." He shook his head but still in the same position.

"Just say that you don't want me to mentoring you again."

"Eeeee n no I'm not."

"Well I don't care, I'm going to pick you up again like this morning. Besides-." His face goes closer and nearing his mouth to my ear. "Mom is giving a green light for us, so I won't be worry about anything for now." He smiled at me and that gives me the shivers to my body. I jumped and run from him. I can hear his deep laugh so clear, his voice echoed in this quiet room.

Is he really likes doing this to me!

The more I know him, the more annoying he gets!

...

We're at a restaurant now, the restaurant is not too expensive like the last time. The day when I accidentally hear something that I'm not supposed to hear, this restaurant is more friendly for my wallet I might say.

I choose a tuna sandwich with fresh salad and an orange juice for the perfect drink. While Tristan's menu is more elegant than me. He choose steak for his menu and wine for his drink.

"You drink this early?" He looked at me and back to see his phone again.

"It's 11:50 AM, so it's fine." His doing something with his phone while take a sip of his wine.