The Necklace

Jade POV

"So you're saying that... This Miss villain is changed now?" I nodded and looked at him with a serious.

"Don't you think it's weird, honey bear?" I asked and he replies it with his lifted eyebrow.

"Why so? It's good that she's change, so Ally won't be bothered anymore." I shook my head and ends it with a sigh.

"Don't you get it? That something is on her head right now, like... She's planning something bad on Ally, I can feel it! But Jesus, I don't know what it is..."

"Or..." Suddenly Dante pulled my hand and manage to make me sit on his lap. "She really do change... Who knows? That she might have an accident and A glimpse of memories about what she did to Ally is the reason that she have to change herself. Am I right?" I think again and maybe honey bear is right.

"I guess..." I answered hesitated.

"Don't too overthinking honey, in fact that Ally is fine with it." I nodded and he kissed my cheek.

"I want it again." I said in a low voice, he let out a gentle chuckle and makes his face getting closer to me.

"Where should I kiss hmm? This?" He puts his thumb on my other cheek. "Or... This?" And suddenly he puts it on my lower lip rubs it sensually. I can feel myself blushing and he laughed for it.

"Aaaaa~." I punched his hard chest, but as usual. It has no effect to him. He tighten his hug on my waist and gets closer to my face. I automatically closed my eyes and our lips touches with each other.

From a normal kiss becomes a french kiss instantly, his lips started to smack mine and my lips starting to feel wet. I can feel his tongue tries to enter my mouth, I immediately open it letting his tongue traveling in my mouth and he smiled for it.

5 minutes long, kissing and sucking our lips. We managed to break it and we really feel our heavy breaths touches our faces. He smiled while I hide my face on his chest, feel that I'm blushing for him.

"I have to head back to Swiss honey bear..." When I heard that, I feel a little sad about it cause... I feel the time that we spent is way too fast, but I just sighed and tighten my hug to him.

"Please come here when you got a holiday again, will you?" I give him my puppy eyes that I never showed to anyone, Ally and my bear bear is an exception.

"I will... I'll always will." He showed his widest smile to me, I laughed and pinched his cheek.

"Promise?" I showed my little finger in front of his face and he nods.

"Promise." We make a pinky promise and that means he'll be back someday.

I'll wait.

...

Ally POV

"

We're here." Tristan stopped the car and asked me to go out. I just obeyed him and how amazed I was with this beautiful view in front of me.

"SUNSET!" I run and stopped cause there's a barrier between this road that I stand and the height right straight at me.

I just realized this place is very high, even I can see the cities very clearly from up here. I feel scared and amazed at a time.

Magnificent...

I can feel myself smiling very wide, until a masculine hands are on my waist circular with no space between us. I gasped while he tighten his hug on my waist and put his chin on top of my head.