Tristan's Love Journey

It's been 10 days his being so cold to me, or should I say his ignoring me for something that I don't know the reason. In university, we're always show that we just normal as usual like nothing happened. We're being a romantic couple that makes everyone jealous with us, especially jealous with me.

But when they don't pay attention with us and all of there eyes not watching our activities anymore. His being his cold self back and we'll be busy with our own works or classes.

Sometimes... I always wondered.

Am I doing something wrong?

His being this cold because of that day?

I really curious what are they talking about that day, when they talked using Spanish.

Talk about that day, Mario is kinda weird this days. His just like giving a
distance between us, maybe it's because I asked him about the Spanish language that he used in that conversation with Tristan.

After what happened, a day later I was braving myself to asked about there chitchat between Mario and Tristan. I wanted to ask Tristan about it, but I guess his not in a good condition for that. So I decided to ask Mario, but it ended up badly.

We starting to arguing nonsense and Mario is being kinda overthinking or something like that.

"Is he really loves you Ally? Why his being so bossy and cold to you? Don't make yourself blind for it!" And many other things that he said to me till I couldn't remember it all.

In that time I was mad like... "This not what I want to talk about Mario, please don't be involved with my personal." And his mad and leave me behind. Before he leaves, he said...

"Sorry for involving, but you really want to be just like this for a long time? I don't know what's about this relationship of yours, but... Think again Ally, it's for your own self." Days I think about his words, his got the point.

I know, this is just a fake relationship. I really remember our agreement, like very clear.

But...

Months I'm in his side, it feels very fun and warm somehow.

And sometimes I think... I feel something what people called...

Love.

I tried to ignore that thought and try to think that his really fun to be with. But, when I try and more try to push those feelings out from me.

The result?

Yeah, I always failed.

When I think about this, I consider that I'm a hypocrite person.

Like... I know that I love him, but I pretend not to have that feeling for him at all and that makes me tired with myself.

Riiiiing!!! Riiiiing!!!

Class was finished, the lecture and some of the students left the class.

"Ally." I looked at Teresa, she looks very happy today. "Let's drink tonight, I really wanna celebrate my happiness with you and the rest." I smiled.

"Sure, why not? I guess I really need a drink this day." She looked at me worried.

"You good?" She asked, I just nodded. "Well... I can see you don't wanna talk about it, right?" I nod again. "It doesn't matter, what really matters now was... Let's drink till we forget this reality for a while, what you say?"

"I'll say... Not a bad idea." She nods and we're doing a high five to cheer me up. "So... Who's the rest?" I asked.

"Aaaaa, I already called them and they agree to come with us. It's your bestie Jade, with her friend Irish, and... Oh Matilda." I nodded as my answer. "You remember Matilda right?"