Possessive Kiss

"Let me go you fucker!" He opens a door room, locked it, push me to the wall, locks my hands up with his one big hand. His naughty smirk makes my whole body shivers, he looked at me from my head till my toes.

"How lucky I am... I can exhaust my lust tonight for free." He lick his own lips while staring at my eyes.

"What do you mean?! I'm not a slut!" He laughed very hard.

"Oh really...? Well... You are now." I'm getting scared right now, I still try to release myself from him. But I can't, his way too strong. His hand touches my face and my neck sensually.

"What are you doing?!" I rebelled, but he tighten his grip.

"Shhhh you'll ruining my mood..." He whispered to my ear and lick it. I let out a moan and he chuckled.

Stupid! Why you moan at this time! You just gonna make this fucker becoming more and more with his lust!

"Did I just activate you, bitch?" He continues to touch my collar bone.

"Please! Stop touching me!" He laughs while rubbing my neck and my collarbones sensually.

"Why...? I just getting started." His hand traveling around my skin, from my head, cheek, neck, and... He start to touches my breast.

"Stop it!" I can feel my tears starting to fall.

He chuckled while smelling my neck and licks it. I felt disgusted now. His hand travels my thighs then my butt, giving them a hard squeeze. I scream in pain, while he laughs and looks satisfied for what his done. He still on my neck, giving it a wet kiss while he still massage my butt really hard until I can't feel anything from there.

"Such a good bitch you are..." He whispered and licked my earlobe. I can't do anything than biting my low lip, so I won't moan again and make him more satisfied.

I feel weak... This fucker is too strong... How I can get out from him... I really feel disgusting with his actions to me... Why I can't fight him? Why am I just silent like this? Why I can't do something? Why?!

Suddenly, he stopped massaging my butt. He goes back to my thighs, exploring them. And ended to my sensitive part of my body.

"No! Not there! Don't touch it! Please!"
He didn't listen and continues to rub my sensitive part. "Stop it! Please!" He chuckles and still continues with his activity.

"I know you like it..." He gives me his smirk and start to sniffing my collarbones then my breast.

"Stop it! Someone please stop him! Anyone! Help me!"

"No one will help you little bitch."

"Tristan! Help me!"

"Oh... The Winters girlfriend hmm? Wow... I'm very lucky for this night. Haha I can really enjoy this."

"No! Tristan help! Please help me! Tristan! Tristan...!"

Bang!

The door got slammed by someone, I can see this fucker getting a little scared. Could it be? I was right, it was Tristan who slam the door. He looks very dangerous now, his aura is very cold and dark I can feel it. He was now like a lion who wanted to pounce on his prey and then eat it by tearing it to shreds

"Who are you?!" He didn't answer and walks towards us. "What do you want?! D-dont c-come any closer!" Tristan immediately punch him till he fell to the grown so hard. His not finish with him yet, he grabs his collar and punch him again for the second time.

"If you touch her with your dirty hands again... I swear to God I'm going to make you suffer in this world with no money in your pockets and drag you to hell mother fucker. Am I making myself clear?" He didn't shouting at him, but his husky irritated voice managed to make him pee right now.

He let's go of his grip and that guy runs away from him. I felt my legs getting clumsy and weak, my body can't hold this weakness much longer. But suddenly, a masculine figure managed to catch me from falling. His brown dark eyes meets mine, I can see his unhappy with this. Neither do I, who wants to be forced doing such disgusting thing like that?! Suddenly, he hugs me so tight. His hug is so warm and gentle.

"Tristan." I whispered, but he didn't answer.

Tristan's face is on my neck now, I can feel his hot breath touches my skin. He tighten his hug, but I don't know why... I feel safe in his hug right now. Tristan starts to kissing my neck like that guy did to me earlier, but the way he kiss is totally different from him.

"Tristan." I whispered once again, but he still don't answer me.

He continues to travel my neck with his lips, till he bites it and managed to make me moan.

This is not right.

"Tristan."

"Tell me where he touches you." I suddenly freeze when his deep voice finally answered my calls. "Ally tell me." His getting irritated.

I can't believe his calling my name at this time.

"He..." My mouth and tongue got stiffen.

"If you don't want to tell me... I guess I'm gonna figure it out myself." He pulls me to follow him and pushed me to a long sofa in this room.

"Tristan." His eyes are getting darker, his on top of me locks my hands on top so I won't get away and his lips immediately meets mine in forced.

No... Not again!

I tried to free myself, but again and again failed cause my weak self. He bites my low lip and I automatically open my mouth then his tongue enters my mouth immediately. We're doing this France kiss again. His sucking my tongue and my lips alternately. This kiss... This is not like usual force kiss from Tristan again, but more like a possessive kiss from him.

After 10 minutes doing the kiss, he continues to my neck. Sucking it, giving it a wet kiss, and bites it. I moan when he bites my neck, cause it feels hurt but... On the other side I feel
something tickling when his biting my neck.

His hand rubbing my cheek then my neck. After that, his hand suddenly touches my thighs and it makes me uncomfortable with it. He continues his possessive kiss while still running my thighs sensually.

I try to rebel, but still failed. His hand getting upper and upper, until his hand meet my sensitive part.

No! Not again! Please! Don't touch that! Please!

I can feel my tears start to fall again and all the sudden he stopped from his actions. Tristan looked at me and I started to cry.

"Please... Stop it... I'm scared... Please..." My crying became more intense and he immediately let's me go and seat on the same sofa.

"Ally... Can you seat now." He pat's the sofa and I obeyed his words. "I'm sorry... I can't control myself. I just got mad when he did this to you." He wiped my tears with his masculine hands and I closed my eyes feel so comfort.

"Tristan... Don't do it again... Don't touch my sensitive part again... I'm scared Tristan... So... Scared." He pat's my head gently.

"I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again..." I give him a nod and he rubbed my cheeks to make me feel comfort. Suddenly, he gives me a kiss. I looked at him and so do he. He touches my lips sensually.

"Did he kiss you like I kissed you Ally?" I shook my head and I can see a smile appears from his lips. "Good, cause this lips... Are mine, and if someone touches my property... They'll regret something they don't want." He pulled my chin with his hand and start to kiss me again. I don't do anything about this, I closed my eyes and start to accept this. He wants a France kiss again and I just obeyed him.

This kiss...

I can feel his possession again from this kiss.

Is this mean...

His now has feeling's for me?