Miss Winters

"Finally someone showed up." This blonde hair guy just smile and immediately seat next to me. We decided to meet at the little playground near my house, just like he said... He needs to talk with me face to face, I don't know what's the topic is. But I hope, he will talking about me meeting that ice guy's mom.

"Sorry I'm late puppy." I just give him a nod. "Thank you for spare your time for this."

"No need Ben. Besides I don't have anything to do now." He chuckled.

"You have now." He smirks.

"Yeah talking with you." He shook his head. Aaaaa I get what he means. "And meeting his mom." I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "Why I have to meet her mom? You and Lee knows this fake relationship. Why he needs to introduce me to his mom now? It doesn't make sense." He rubbed his nape and his face becomes awkward.

I can feel there's something wrong about this.

"Eeeee about that." I raised my one eyebrow and his getting weird with his actions. "I guess... It's all because of me..." I'm getting confused. "So... One night... I'm drunk with Lee at the club. Tristan also there, but he didn't drink much like us. That night I'm very stressed about something, while Lee just accompany me and I really know how he likes to drink so much."

"Wait wait wait." He looked at me with a confusion face. "Why you talking about this? I thought were talking about meeting that guy's mom." He smile and shook his head.

"And that 'guy' has a name you know." I pursed my lips, he chuckled and pinch my cheek. "Let me continue." I nod. "Where was I? Oh yeah. Bla bla bla were drunk bla bla bla to much drink, Tristan takes us to his house and... That happened." He rubbed his nape once more.

"That happened?" He nods.

"I accidentally mentioned your name..." I'm waiting for his next word. "Infront his mother."

"What?!" I jumped off my seat and put my hands on my waist. "So all of this because of you?!" He shook his head immediately and jumped from his seat.

"It's not just me. Lee also mentioned your name."

"But the one who begins it's you right!" He nods. "For me it's the same! This is all your fault Ben!" I seat again and leaned myself on this chair. "What I have to do now..." I pressed my hands to my face and shook my head desperately.

"That's why I called you to meet. We have to discuss about this, I'll help you puppy." I looked at Ben and he seat's again, this time his face is serious right now.

"Ben... I'm confused... So confuse what to do about this..." He pat's my shoulder gently.

"Chill. You just need to be yourself infront Miss Winters."

"Be myself?" He nods. "Eeeee I don't know Ben." He raised his one eyebrow. "Winters Family... There so famous here. All products from Winters Company always solds out. Cosmetics, fashion's, wine's, and many other products that they sale."

"So?" I smile.

"So... Me and her son like earth and heaven. We're so different... How I can be myself infront of her? She have high standard and expectations. How I can be myself while she hoping something big in her mind. I don't want to be the little people stucks in a cold situation between me and her high hopes. I don't want myself get involved just like the drama's that I've been watched all this time. I don't want all in the TV drama's comes true." Suddenly he laughed so hard, I can see his holding his stomach and laughed as hard as he can.

"Hahaha puppy! Hahaha so funny! Haha I can't stop myself! Hahaha!" His face becomes red and a tear just dropped from his eyes. Everyone starts to watching his behavior now.