Didn't Feel Regret At All

Author POV

Somewhere behind the school...

"We told you to bring the money right?" The blonde hair girl pulled Melissa's hair roughly, with her arrogant face she always talking about money all the time.

"Please... Let me go... I already gave it to you guys in a high digit..." Melissa answered while grabbed her own hair that still be pulled by the blonde girl.

"That was fucking 2 days ago you idiot! And you just gave 70 dollars to us! You stingy bitch!" One of the girl's friend said it with full of anger on her every words.

"I... Can't give it more than that... My mother will-. Aggggh!" She pulled Melissa's hair even more and Melissa can't do anything about it.

"It's your problem and not ours! We don't want to hear that shit again! Have I make myself clear?!" Melissa shook her head in hesitation.

"I can't..." She answered in a very low voice only herself and that girl can heard it.

Without any warning from that blonde hair girl, she immediately pushed her head till Melissa fall to the ground. The girl give a sign to her friends and they smiled wide cause they know what to do to Melissa.

Melissa only can protect her body with her two hands and screamed. While those girls were pulling her hair, slap her, and pinch anywhere on her hidden spot so they won't be caught with proof.

Melissa always saw some of the students like her, just watching this miserable view that happened to her. No one cares about her, no one wants to help her, and this is where her bad personality was formed.

Day after day, most of her time in highschool. Most of the time she spent them very miserable. Feeling mad, scared, anxious, and revenge becoming more entrenched in her heart.

She didn't know why and how she ended up with this girls that always bothers her around?

One thing that she knows now was...

She don't want to be in this position anymore.

...

Let's end this memory lane and back to the hospital.

For the first time... She's been saved by someone, from the girls that she hates so much. And she never imagine that Ally will be the first person who will do that.

Without realizing it, they had been talking for an hour. Although most of the time they feel awkward, especially for Melissa. They show that they are close only because Melissa's mother is there, cause they all still remember with that day.

"Oh? It's 11 AM already?" Melissa's mother saw the clock that hangs on the wall in this room, the three of them nods to her. "Well then, I should buy something for you girls here. Be right back."

"Ok Miss Stephanie." Melissa's mother leaves the room

Suddenly the atmosphere became quiet because Melissa's mother was not here, even they didn't looked at each other and reacts very rigid. Till Melissa opens her mouth and makes this atmosphere becomes more worse than being awkward.

"Don't expect that by doing this, I will apologize for what happened to you or thank you for helping me out Ally." She looked at Ally with a sharp stare, while Vanessa and Elena just shutting their mouth cause they don't know how to react right now.

Ally looked at Melissa with a normal stare, she doesn't feel or looked mad at all. Different from Melissa now, she really showed that she's uncomfortable with Ally that saved her. In Melissa's mind, someday she had to return the favor and because of that Ally can do anything that she want just like those girls to her.

"You know, I don't need your help." She looked away from Ally.

"I know." Her answer makes Melissa and the others looked at her now. "To be truly honest I don't wanna help you that day." She slightly smiled at Melissa.

"What did you say-!"

"I'm not finish!" Ally give a dark stare to Vanessa and manage to shut her mouth easily.

"Do you guys think I forgot what you guys did to me? No, no I'm not and never will. I really wanna leave you that day and you know why I'm back?" They looked at Ally in silence especially Melissa, still with her sharp stare.

Ally sighed and finally answered. "Because of your mother."

...

Ally POV

Melissa's mother took me to the parking lot at the hospital and Tristan was already waiting for me with his car.

"Becarefull dear..." She said, I smiled at her and nodded.

"I will Miss Stephanie." She waved at me and I do the same thing a well.

Me and Tristan are in his car now. When I want to put the seatbelt, he grabs it first. I looked at him surprised, hoping that he won't do anything that I assume in my head right now. Cause, we're really closed at each other now and just giving us a very little space between us.

Tristan slightly smiled at me and asked. "Are you imagining something with your little head short?" I shook my head immediately.

"Imagining what? I don't get it." He suddenly puts his thumb on my lower lip and rub it sensually.

"This?" He smirked.

I immediately pushed his chest but nothing happen to him, he chuckled and puts my seatbelt on. He back to his sit and put his seatbelt also.

Sigh...

Why he always doing this to me?!

It's annoying you know!

"Any progress from her?" He asked while starting the car.

"She finally awakes from her beauty sleep." I answered while staring at the window, looked at the car that starting to move.

"You good?" He asked while one of his hand rubs my head gently.

"Use your two hands to drive Tristan."

"I'm already used with this, don't worry." He never stop rubbing my head and that makes me pursed my lips even more.

Don't know why, I kinda remember Melissa again. And thanks for that, I feel my heart is boiling right now.

"Short?" He pinch my cheek and I turned to looked at him. "Don't keep it by yourself silly, tell me what happened." He grabbed my hand and rubs it with his thumb.

I sighed and looked at him really focus on the roads.

"Let's drink a hot cocoa ok? Then I'll tell you what happened." He nods.

Aggggh!

I feel so mad at her right now!

She's so annoying like I was expected!

but on the other side... I really don't know why...

I don't regret helping her at all.

I slightly smiled and looked at the view from the window now.