Why Everyone Is Being Rude?!

Tristan POV

She's still crying on my chest, I can feel her tears wetting my shirt. But I really don't mind it at all, the one is on my mind now is Ally.

I don't know, this fake relationship can be so horrible for her. I don't mean this. I thought I can find peace in college, just that. And I got it all, but. She's in trouble because of this fake relationship or... My egoism.

I'm patting her back gently, she's getting sobbing than before.

For the first time, I feel guilty with this fake relationship. I've been doing this for many times and with many different girls, in and out from my life. I really felt guilty, somewhere in me feel... Pain. I don't know, how she managed to make me feel like this so bad.

I let go of the hug and holding her cheek's with my both hands. Her eyes now are gloomy red with her tears still falling slowly, I wipe her tears with my thumbs and she closed her eyes.

She really like a little puppy now, her dolly green wet eyes are very adorable. But still, she's more cuter if she smile or mostly mad at me.

I don't want to see her like this... And I still don't know why I'm so care about her.

Her breath is stable now and her tears stop's falling, I think she can control herself now.

What a relief...

"Feeling better?" She just nod. "Ally... Tell me what happened." She shook her head and let go of my hands away from her cheek's.

"It's not important anyways." She whispered but I can still hear her.

"What you mean this is not important? It's important Ally." She shook her head again and this time with a smirk.

"Important huh? Important for your quietness right?" I'm a little shocked. "Don't worry Tristan. I'm not gonna change. You still can get your peaceful life from me." Suddenly my heart is getting boiled with her words.

She really thinks I'm that mean to her. I'm worrying about her, but why? If she really thinks that I don't have feeling's at all... You'll get it short.

"Oh. So I don't need to worry then." I lean myself on the car seat and try to control myself, so she won't think I'm mad to her or even care about her. I can feel her gloomy aura, but I ignore that now. "Get ready for tomorrow night. I still want you to meet my mother." I can feel her surprised and she must be reject it again.

"But-."

"No buts. I'll call you tomorrow. Good thing I give you a little time to fix your ugly face now." Her eyes were teary again, but she managed herself for not crying again. "Make yourself pretty tomorrow. Put on a dress. No casual outfits. Put high heels or feminine sleepers. I want you to be perfect in her eyes. Am I make myself clear?" She doesn't answer anything and put her head down. "I don't hear you short. Am I make myself clear?" I grabbed her cheek's with my one hand so she can faced me.

"Your rude." She managed to make me melt, but I won't give her my mercy again.

"Deal with it." I let go of my grip and stare straight without looking at her.

"I'll walk now. No need to continue." She opened the car door and closed it.

...

Ally POV

Finally... I'm home...

I opened the main door and managed to go in my room without asked by mom. I locked my room, throw my bag to any place here, lie down on my bed and shut my eyes.

Aaaaaa I'm so exhausted... Why... Why I have to cried on his chest... Why I easily cried infront him... Why I'm so stupid... Why I can feel comfortable even it's just for a while... Why Ally? Why?!

Ting!

I grabbed my phone, turn it on and a message appear.

North Pole: Remember. Today I'll give you a rest. I won't give anything again tomorrow. So get rest and get ready to meet my mother tomorrow.

I throw my phone on the bed, grabbed a pillow and pressed it to my face.

Fuck you Tristan!

You always want me to obey you!

You rude person!

...

"Ally!" Someone shake my body, but I ignore it. "Ally wake up dear!" Still shaking my body really hard. "Sigh... If that so." My body is not get shaked anymore, what a relief... I guess I-. Aaaaaaaa!

"Wake up! Lazy bones!" Ouch! My ears! My precious ears!

I woke up immediately but she still twisted my ear really hard.

"Finally! You get up!" She let's go of my ear and I immediately massage it gently. "Look at the time now!" I looked at my wall clock and it's seven o'clock.

"It's 7 PM mom... What's wrong about it?" I asked while rubbing my tired eyes.

"What's wrong about it?!" She screamed and that makes me surprised. "Ally it's not 7 PM! It's 7 AM!"

"What?!" I looked at my phone and my mom is right. It is 7 AM. Accidentally I look messages appear and few missed calls. 

But it's not from him.

Ben: Puppy?

          You ok?

          If you see this call me ok.

          Puppy let's talk...

          I'll wait.

And other messages that I don't read, I'm too lazy for it.

Should I call him... Or...

"Ally!" Jeez! My mom really knows how to get me a heart attack. "Get shower! And then eat! You don't eat anything last night! I don't want you to get sick! Or send you to the hospital just because your not eating anything!"

"Later mom."

"No later Ally! I want you to do it now!" She slapped the bed so hard and that managed to make my whole body shivers.

"Chill mom... Chill... Don't slap me... Please..." I put my two hands together and starting to beg.

"If you don't want me to slap you... Do what I said now!" I immediately run away and do everything that she asked.

Why everyone is being rude to me?!