Obey Me

"Tristan! Let me go!" I tried to release myself from him, but his arm is way too strong and it just makes my wrist in pain.

Everyone is looking at us when we pass them, I can see there whispering cause seeing us like this. Man! I'm so embarrassed right now! He took me to the theater room, where we use it for meeting with all the lectures or make some show's here. The room is dark here, cause they not using it yet. He pushed me to the wall and trapped me with his two hands around me.

"Are you nuts?!" I asked, while his still in his cold gaze. "Why you pull me here?! Everyone is watching us when you pull me! Didn't you realize it?"

"So?" He asked, and that makes me irritated.

"So?! You don't care?!"

"Why should I care? Besides this is really what I wanted from them."

"What you wanted?!" Now my eyebrows lifted and meet with each other.

"Are you dumb? I already told you I need a quiteness here. If they saw us like that, they (the girl's) will not bother me anymore. Plus... If they spread this to others that didn't saw us, it will be more helpful for me to find my quietness that I looking for."

"But I'm very embarrassed!" This is a bad idea! A very bad idea! I shouldn't accepted his agreement! I shouldn't accepted it! First day is a totally chaos for me! Too many embarrassment for me! I don't want to feel this anymore!

"Look. Why you really care about what they think? It's not important."

"It's important you know?! Your the one who gets peace from this fake relationship! And what's for me?! I just get shame!"

"Stop it short. My patience is getting thinner." He stared me with his cold and dark gaze.

"So I have to be care about your patience now?!"

"Short. Shut your mouth now or-."

"Or what?!" I can see his gaze are getting darker, suddenly he grabs my two hands so tight and put them above my head. His body are closer to mine there's no space between us now, he really traps me and I can't escape from it.

"You asked for it short." His voice turns husky and irritated.

"Asked wha-." He slammed his lips on mine. My eyes now are wide open cause of his action now. He started to move his lips roughly and tries to enter my mouth.

No! Not again!

I tried to free myself from him but it's no used, his really strong. When I tried to move, he strengthened his grip and that makes my wrist in more pain. He still moving his lips on mine and I don't respond anything. Cause I don't respond anything, he bit's my lower lip hard.

Hurts!

I lend out a moan and open my mouth. He immediately put his tongue in and started to doing his thing inside me. I can feel his smirk right now, I really think his satisfied with this thing so bad. His sucking my lips, my tongue, wandering around in my mouth with his tongue just like there's something that dancing in my mouth right now.

We're doing this for minutes, he really not feel tired with this. I'm running out of oxygen, I really need to breathe right now. So this is the perfect time for me to free myself. I tried to move my hands and my body again. Good thing he understands and let go of his lips from mine. Like that day, I see that saliva string between us again.

I take a really fast breath, I'm just like a fish that out of water in it's gill's. His breath is same like mine, his hot breath touches my face and I can hear his heavy breath so clearly. I can feel his cold gaze but I don't want to see or meet his eyes now, cause I'm scared until my body shivers.

Tristan get closed to my ears, he whisper... "This is only the beginning short. I can do something more than this. If you want to?" His husky voice managed to make my whole body more shiver, I'm really scared of him. "What do you think hmm? Should I continue?" I shook my head immediately.

I don't know his really scary like this. I really deal with someone that's dangerous like him. How his ex dealing with this dangerous man? I wish I can go to past and reject him or I don't go to that fancy restaurant, so I won't overheard his conversation with his ex.

"Be a good little girl for me and obey all of my words, if you don't want me to do something more to you. Do I make myself clear short?" I nod without seeing him. "Look at me and answer me with word's." I'm braving myself to look at him, his dark sharp eyes meets mine.

"I understand."

...

Melissa POV

I can't believe Tristan Winters rejected me cause of that bitch! I still can't take this stupidity! I refuse to accept this! Not tomorrow! Not a month! Not a year! Not even for rest of my life!

"Chill Melissa... Chill..." Elena is always trying to calm me down. I don't need to calm! I want Tristan to be mine!

"Stop it Elena! I really can't take this at all!"

"Come on Melissa... You better than this."

"So you think I'm better than that little bitch who took my future husband?"

"Ofcourse you are."

"Ah! I am! I'm more beautiful than her! I'm rich not just like her! I'm smart also! I'm perfect!" I swept my beautiful long bright brown hair back elegantly, the boys in the class now are staring at me with amazed.

"Melissa Melissa!" Vanessa run towards me and hits the the table infront of me so hard.

"Are you nuts?!" I shout irritated.

"No I'm not." She replies.

"So? What's wrong?" Elena asked.

"I saw Tristan pulling that bitch of his."

"What?! What they do Vanessa?!" It's not me who asked that.

"I don't know."

"Why you don't know?" It's still Elena.

"Cause I'm not following them duh!"

"Are they... Huh oh my God!"

"What do they do Elena?"

"Are they do something naughty?!"

"What?! Oh my-."

Bang!

I hit the table and managed to make them shut there there fucking mouths.

So that's how you take his heart huh?! You dirty bitch! You'll see later... I'm gonna do something about it.