Help!

It's been months I'm becoming his girlfriend, without any trouble that bothering us. It's smooth as a butter on the hot pan that moves smoothly without trouble. Me and Tristan, we never argue on something since that first meeting with his mom. Everything really goes to his plan and the important part is, I wasn't affected by this plan.

Today, Tristan invites me to a party. I don't know what party is it, but he saids not to be worry about this. Well if Tristan saids that, I guess... Why not? Besides, Miss Winters will be there. She really helps me with anything, I guess I'm getting used with her than her son haha.

We're going shopping for the party, more precisely it's Miss Winters who goes shopping and she forced me to do the same. Tristan not with us cause his helping Mister Winters with the company and those two boys come with us to accompany, but there waiting us in the cafe.

So... Expensive.

I looked at the dress that she choose for me, I admit this light cyan dress looks so elegant. The dress was not too long, the long sleeve were transparent cyan with a beautiful pattern on it, and it doesn't looked sexy at all. So it's safe for me, but now what I really worrying about... Is the price! I can't take this!

"Dearly, I found the perfect accessories for you..." She saids and asked the employees to showing the necklace, bracelet, hairpin, even a pair of earrings.

"Mother... This is too much." I really can't take this all, please don't force me to accept all of this.

"Hmm? Really?" I immediately give her a nod. "But... I want you to use this accessories to make your look even more stunning my dear." Oh no, she used her puppy eyes again.

Don't see her eyes Ally!

Remember, you can be hypnotized by those eyes!

"But mother... If I use all of this. Wouldn't it be look way too much for many people who see me later?" I think I managed to make her think again about this accessories.

"Maybe you right my dear. Well if that so... Choose your favorite between them dear."

Phew... At least I don't need to make her buy all of those expensive things for me.

I give her a nod and start to looking.

Hmm... If I choose the necklace... It looks too shining for me, cause of the shining pure crystal's on it, and I'm very sure that necklace cost expensive.

Those earnings... Looks heavy for my ears. They not just like the necklace, having many crystal's that makes it special. This earings just have one cyan crystal that hangs on each of them, but believe me. The cyan crystal looked big than the crystal from the necklace and I'm very sure it cost expensive too.

The bracelet looks elegant and simple. But, I can see those little white diamond's on every paths on the bracelet. I know diamond's are very expensive and this bracelet are full of diamond tears on it, so... Nope.

Finally, the hairpin. Hmm... Looks simple. There just three little cyan crystal's on it while everything is colored gold. I guess I'll take this, it looks less expensive than the others.

"I like the hairpin mother." She looks very happy when I choose the hairpin.

Hehe don't worry Miss Winters... I know the less expensive from them.
I'm not a greedy person, so... Your welcome.

"Oh sweety... Nice choice... You know? That hairpin is only produce five items in this world... Very rare. You really have a great taste of things. I'm so proud my dear."

What?!

That hairpin?!

Is only five items in this world?!