Ben and Lee

"Good morning mom..." I seat on the dining chair while rubbing my eyes. Jade goes to the bathroom first, so I'll wait here in the dining room. Maybe I can find something to eat here, cause I'm starving.

"Ally! Stop rubbing your eyes like that!" I immediately stopped. "If you don't have anything to do... Help me with the plates, three plates ok. Mom almost finish for your guys breakfast." She's still cooking the bacon's and busy with the salad.

"Just three?" I take the plates from cabinet and put them on the table.

"Your dad goes off to work early morning, while your brother stays in his friend house." She finally finished with her dish and placed it properly, yippee! Eat time!

"Hey! Wait for Jade! Let's eat together!" She hits my hand with a spatula and seat on her chair.

Jeez... I wonder who's her daughter here. Why I have to wait her? While she can go eat her breakfast without waiting for me if I take a shower first. That's not fair!

"How's your day in the university all this time by the way?" She asked. I take a jar filled with peanuts to be my snack, so I won't be too starving.

"It's normal mom." I replied, while my mouth busy munching this crunchy peanuts. "My painting always be number one in the class, always be the lectures favorite, but maybe I have to learn more about there histories. But it's still under control don't worry." I replied.

"Just that?" Her question makes one of my eyebrow lifted as a confusion sign. "I don't care about your study... Cause I really believe in your talent sweetie. What I meant was... You don't have a boyfriend to accompany you?" She wink's at me and give me a naughty smirk.

"She has one now mom!" Jade runs to the dining room and hug me from back. "A really handsome one I might say." She make her eyebrows goes up and down.

My mom is getting excited now, I can see her huge smile and red face so clear. "Oh God... Thank you so much for this bless! Finally my daughter gets a boyfriend! It's all because of you God... Thank you!" Man... She's being so dramatic now. "Tell me about him Ally?"

"What for?" I asked.

"Sigh... I have to know who's the guy that dates my daughter now. Is he a good person? Is he smart? Is he a playboy or not? Is he likes to playing with girls heart? How old is he? What class is he-."

"Mom! Too many questions! Enough already!" She replies me with a chuckle and so my friend do the same thing as well.

"Don't worry mom... What I know his not a bad person at all." Jade is taking her seat and we all start to eat our breakfast.

"Tell me who's her boyfriend Jade." I looked at Jade and shook my head immediately, as a sign that she can't tell who's my boyfriend is. I don't want my mom to know, cause I know there will be so much trouble for me and I really can't handle her at all.

But I think she ignores me cause she showing her naughty smirk at me.

"It's Tristan Winters mom." Damn it!

...

We're arrive at the university, I can see the girls are looking at me and whisper to there friends. While the boys are chuckled when they see me. This is annoying, I wish I can be invisible right now so they won't see me like this.

Suddenly, I can feel a big masculine hand grabs my hand. I looked at the owner of this hand, it's Tristan. His not alone, he with the same two guys as always. "Let's go." He pulled my hand to follow him, his friends are following us and I leave Jade alone now.