Wrong Time Wrong Place

Hehe one more card Ally, just one more and you'll win again...

"Sigh... Your turn little girl." Said Lucas with a frustrated face, Lucas is one of Mario's friend but not only him there's Mark and Brian also.

We got to know each other while playing, there from the same class with Jade. While we're playing this, I guess there not so bad after all. I was wrong for giving them a bad stamp on my mind, they actually fun to hang with.

Anyways... I pick a card slow and steady cause I really wanna make this bet dramatic, when I see my card a smirk just appear from my lips.

"Aaand boom! This queen card wins again baby!" I drop my cards infront of me and of course not to forget my winning celebration, man I really good at this!

All the boys are looking at me with a confusion faces with there mouth's open wide, while Jade hug me from back with a proud smile to me.

"Congrats Ally! For your fifth winning!" Yes, this is my fifth times I winning this bet.

Before the first game started, they said that were only play for one turn. Who ever lose? Will get the punishment that we agreed.

Yeah I don't want to smug, but... I have to say that I win the first round easily, I just need 12 minutes to defeat them, haha thank you thank you for the applause.

When that happens, they didn't admit my victory. So they decided to add one more round, and they added again, again, and again.

But the results? I win it all baby! Give me my victory champagne, make a disco party for me, invite the most famous DJ to make the party go big, and let's celebrate this with joy haha! Just kidding.

"So...? One more round boys?" I teased them and give them my sweetest smile with a wink.

"Wow. I can't believe you defeated us." Said Mark while seeing my cards.

"Yeah. I don't know how you do it?" Lucas replies while rubbing his hair that doesn't itchy I think.

"What?! You got all the two jokers?!" Brian seeking my cards with amaze face, we decided to use only two jokers from the beginning but I don't why I've been 3 times getting all the jokers with me.

"I was wrong about you little girl." Mario put his card's down and smile at me, "as a reward, I'll take you to that restaurant like I promised." Jade and Teresa are very excited, cause we're going to the most famous and luxury restaurant ever!

"Thanks Mario... And good game by the way." I lend my right hand for a warm shake hands, he understands and we do the shake hands as a sign the bet is finished.

...

Right now we're enjoying this precious food's and moments in the restaurant, we used Mario and Brian's car to come here. Wow the restaurant looks luxury, huge, fancy, stunning and everything that's good compliments for this place. Bright marmers everywhere, huge colorful flower paintings, white sculptures, and a huge beautiful crystal chandelier above us. Tell me I'm not dreaming hiks.

"Hope the three of you enjoy it." Said Mario to us, and we reply him with a nod.

"So this is the first time you guys come to this place?" Ask Brian while cutting his delicious steak with knife.

"Mhmm I never come to such a luxurious place like this before." Teresa reply with her eyes still looking around with amaze.

"Same, this restaurant is too expensive for me. Thank God I can come here and eat here, what a lovely moment that I'll never forget." Jade reply and have a sip of her champagne.