In Danger Or A Trap?

Ally POV

Haish!

This is because of that day!

I'm still feel embarrassed!

And the worse part is... I still don't know what to answer his question last week!

But the good thing is, he really do what he did told me. Not forcing me or even just asking for my answer, he really keep his own words.

But still, it gives me the nerves for some reason.

"Ally... Ally..." Teresa touch my cheek with her index finger and it makes me awaken from my  own thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked.

"It's break time already, let's go to cafeteria." She said.

"Aaaa ok ok, let's go!" When I get up from my sit, she pulled my hand and manage to make me sit again. "Why you pull me?"

"Hey Ally, it's a week more you being unfocussed." She said, looked at me worried.

"Really? As I know that I still be the number one student here."  She laughed while shook her head, I just laughed back seeing her action.

"Yeah yeah, lecturer's favorite. But still,  you can't fool me Ally. I can see that there's something in your brilliant mind, your different than usual."

"Pffft, really?" She nods.

"Come on come on, you can tell me without hesitation my friend." She pat's my back and smiled at me.

Hmm...

Should I tell her this?

But what if this thing will spread to everyone here?

But again... I really need someone's opinion about this, so maybe my mind could open more wider than before.

But I couldn't tell anything about this fake relationship!

Haish!

What should I do?!

Hmm... Ahaaaa!

"Nah, it's about my family stuffs." She nods.

"If it's too personal, don't tell. Only you and your family who can knows the secret ingredients." Teresa, she's a curious person that I know besides Jade my bestie. But when it comes to a family stuff, she'll be cut off the chat and warn anyone that wants to talk about that personal thing. And as for herself, she's really closed if it's about her family.

Hehe, now the real question comes...

"But, I'm curious about something." I said, showing my thinking reaction to her.

"No no no, I don't wanna hear it." She start to covering her ears with her hands and doesn't seeing me at all.

See, I told you.

"It's not about my fam, it's about something else." When she heard that, she immediately uncovered her ears and tries to be a good listener.

"So what is it?" She asked, her eyes really shows curiosity now.

"Well... I have a friend..."

"Wait-." She cuts my words easily. "Is this about Jade?" I shook my head. "Irish?" I shook my head again. "Ooh it's about Mario, right?" Still shook my head. "His friends?"

"Haish, listen to me first will you?" I forgot something about Teresa and that is... She's not a good listener. I prefer choose Jade to be talk with, even though at the end she'll be very
talkative like my mom and other mom's in this universe.

But, if I talk to her about this. She'll immediately smells something wrong with me, she's really quick response. I'll be doom if she's find out about my thing with Tristan, I even don't want to imagine about it.

"Ooh I know I know, your "friend" is yourself right? Ok ok..." She smiled to me or maybe smirked at me.

"Haish Teresa! There not my only friends in my life?" I said annoyed.

"Ok ok... So when you'll tell me about your "friend" over here?" I sighed and starting to talk.

"So... She's in a fake relationship with a guy and they work with that relationship in a long time. But someday, the guy stopped their relationship and wants the relationship to be real. So... What should my friend do about this? Should he say yes? Or should she deny it?" She started to think for a while and ready to talk again.

"Hmm... If I can know... Is "she" have feelings for him... Or not?" She really confirm the "she" word.

"It's my friend from highschool Teresa."

"Ooh why you didn't say it earlier..." She said with a believe face, hope that's not a gimmick from her.

"Well... At first, she doesn't feel anything about him. But day after day, she's starting to feel it and now she's very confused what to do now. She asked me and truly I really don't know what to answer. So maybe if I talk to someone else, I hope there's an opinion from you and can make my mind open so I could give her an advice for it." She started to think again.

"Hmm... Well in that case... She should accept him."

"HUH?!" My spontaneous scream really surprised her.

"What?! What part that I wrong?! You said she loves the dude right? If I'm in her position, I would've say yes to the dress babe." I rolled my eyes and she just chuckled at me.

"But she's now being hesitate because the status between that guy and her. How about that?" She shook her head and smiled at me.

"Here's my advice for her, hear this carefully and try to remember it all ok?" I nodded.

She talks slowly and I can feel she's serious about this. But, her words really touches me really well.

"If you love him and he loves you back. Take his love immediately without hesitation, we life once in this tough world. And more importantly... Don't be a goody person, it's only gonna make you hurt. Believe me... Nothing's good if someone's becomes a goody."

...

Eggs done, milk done, bread done, eeee Alan's cola's done, my savory crackers done, butter done, fresh strawberries done... Yeah, that's everything.

I took my groceries to the cashier, take a lollypop and pays it all.

Phew...

Good thing the store it's a little more quiet than usual, so I'll be home faster and be ready for my drama night on television.

Yippee!

Leon and claire... I'm coming...

Half of my way home, I surprised to see this person around here. She seemed cornered by this girl's somehow. Afraid that I might be wrong, I try to see her from a far.

And I was right.

It is Melissa.

The girls looks wild from this far, I mean... How they fashioned them self, they really looked wild but their faces looked mad I guess. I couldn't see them clearly, cause this place is too dark for me to see.

But, why should I care?

I still remember what she did to me that day and it's really out of the line.

Sorry Melissa, but I'm not that angelic person. After what you've done to me, I don't wanna help you.

Nu uh!

I want to ignore her right now.

But...

"Please! Don't!"

She's really in danger?

Or this is another trap for me?