I Can't Put Any Feelings For Him

"Mom!" I closed my chest with my two hands and luckily my towel still covering my body well. "Really mom?! Really?!" She just lifted her shoulders and sits on the bed.

"That's your own fault, you forget to lock the door." Really? Aaa it doesn't matter now!

I decide to change in the bathroom for probably 5 minutes or more, after that I comb my hair as fast as I can but suddenly my mom replacing myself and start to comb my hair gently.

"You and your brother grew so fast, I'm proud of you both." She whispered while combing this short hair of mine, after that she walks a few steps from me and back again with my sweet perfume.

"I don't need it." But it's no used to say that, cause she never heard me and starting to spray it to my body.

She put the perfume somewhere while I grabbing my light brown purse and put my things that I need in it. Now, I'm using a simple white shirt with a light brown shorts to matches it.

"Here." She put a pearl bandana on me and she smiled while grabbing my shoulders tight. "You look beautiful just like me."

"Like who?" I managed to teased her and we both laughed.

"Off you go princess, your prince awaits you." Don't forget to give her naughty smirk on me.

And yeah.

Here I am.

Now I'm in his car, still staring at the cars that passed by while he focus driving the car peacefully. Throughout our way to someplace that I still don't know where... We don't talk to each other from the beginning till now, there just the silence that always loyal to be our friend here.

But, the silence will break for a while when I start to asking this same question over and over again.

And that is...

"Tristan where the exactly are we going?" And yeah he always answered you'll know it soon, till I forgot how many times we repeating this same conversation.

"We're here." He answered.

He stopped the car and I looked at the place in front of me.

Seriously?

I looked at Tristan confused and I back to see this building in front of me again.

Karate sport club?

Tristan goes out first and opening the car door for me. I still on my place without any movement from me and my eyes still staring at him in confusion.

"Come out now short." He said.

"Karate? What for?" I asked.

"It will be fun, trust me." Well at least, there's going to be lot's of people in there.

Right?

...

Sigh...

What was I hoping huh?

There will be this Sensei guy who teach this karate thing and there's few people who were excited to learn here?

Yeah, that's what I was expecting to happen.

But, it's only just my expectation.

The reality?

Just me... And him, wearing this karate uniform in this empty room. Well, I'm not too surprise with this situation actually. Cause I kinda know that, he really used to being alone. Or, he doesn't want to be interrupt by anyone especially girls.