A Promise

"Thank you for coming Ally. I hope I'm not interrupt any of your schedule dear." I immediately shook my head.

We're now eating dinner at this huge and fancy dining room. The table are long enough, chairs for twelve people's, a medium chandelier above us, elegant white and gold tablecloth, and many more. Even the plates and the glass here looks expensive, I really amazed with Winters Family right now.

"No Miss Winters... I don't feel interrupted at all. I'm very free today." I shake my both hands and smile. But, her face suddenly change becomes sad.

Oh no! Did I say something wrong?!

Tristan kicked my leg and stare me with his cold gaze. I asked "what?!" Without a voice. "Call her mother." He said without a voice.

To be honest, I don't want to call her mother because... This is all fake! I don't want this lovely kind woman puts her hope on me. I really don't want to make her sad and disappointed.

"So... You don't like me dear... Sigh... I understand." She put her head down with a sad face. Tristan kicked me once more and said "just call her mother or I swear to God I'm gonna do something later." Still without any voice.

Sigh... Don't blame me if she's putting anything to me and that includes hope.

"Mother don't say that... I like you mother... Your very nice to me... It's just..."

"It's just?" She asked.

"It's just I'm too shy mother..." Her mellow face turns out to be a sunny face again.

"Oh... If that's the reason... Don't be shy dear... I really like you. No, not like. But love you dear... I'm very accepting you with my handsome son over here. So don't be shy again ok?" I just nod and give her my sweetest smile.

Sigh... This is what I'm afraid about.

"Have you finished with the foods dearly?" Her voice is so soft, not just like her son next to me.

"Yes mother." She smiled.

"Tristan borrow your girlfriend." Eh? Borrow? I'm not a thing that can be borrow.

"Ok." Man... He really control's me.

"Come on dear... I'll show you around." She pulls me to follow her.

When I looked at Tristan, he just give me a smirk and I can see his lips saying "good luck." To me.

Damn it!

...

We already exploring all over the places here. From the kitchen, living room, 8 ball pool room, theater room, swimming pool, wine's storage, and lots of more rooms and part's that she showed to me. This mansion is very huge...

I think my legs were exhausted right now, cause she really showed me every parts in this mansion except the families rooms.

No wonder the girls in the university wants him so bad... I really get there minds right now. Jeez...

"Tired dear?" She asked.

"A little mother." She let out her elegant chuckle.

"I'm sorry... It's just I'm super excited right now. Cause your the first woman who came here." I'm very shocked when she said that. "Are you shocked my dear? Cause I really can see it very clear." I covered my face with both of my hands, she chuckled. "That's the fact my dear... I thought Tristan don't have any time for his love life, cause his very busy not only about his college. He helped my husband often in the office. Cause his very relied on by the extended family and he knows that. He really don't want to let them down. He really tries his best for us."

Oh... Maybe that's why...

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I was in the basketball court, just sitting while sketching anything that's on my mind right now. This man, once again he interrupts me.

"I just wanna rest." He puts his head on my lap and shutting his eyes tight.

"Go home. Class is over." He shook his head.

"Too tired to drive."

"Ask Ben or Lee to-."

"Shut your mouth or I suck it." I immediately shut my lips tight, he let out his manly chuckle and smirk at me. "Don't act like you don't like it short."

"What?! So your saying I like when you do that to me?!" He chuckles.

"Hmm? I'm not sure. Should I test again?" I can feel my cheeks are burning up and I think he can see my red cheeks now, cause he smirk at me. "Don't worry... I'm too tired to do anything."

"Hey... That's usual. College life, everyone feels the same here." He just chuckled and back to shut his eyes. "Why you laugh?" He shook his head without seeing me.

So... All this time his not just doing his study in university, but he still helping his father with the families company.

So that's why, he really needs quietness in college. It's because his very tired for everything, he don't want one unimportant thing bothering him.

Now, I really understand why he do this fake relationship.

"Ally." I looked to Miss Winters serious eyes and she grabs my two hands so tight. "Can I... Ask for something from you?" I just give her a nod. "Can you take care of Tristan for me?"  I'm shocked and don't know what to say. "I really know his hard life Ally... I can't help him or cheer him much. But I know you can do it." I'm getting hesitate right now. "Your a good girl Ally. I can see it in your eyes so clearly. I know your not from the naughty girl or something bad. And that's why I trust you, cause I really see you in person here." I didn't answer anything to her. "Help him Ally... He needs someone to accompany him. Someone who's there for him, to share everything and anything without hesitation." What do I do? "Ally... Can you do it?" I'm still in my silence.

When I heard all of this from her own mother. I feel bad for Tristan, I don't know why but I really felt that way. If only this relationship was real. I could possibly say yes to her without any hesitate.

"I want this to be our promise Ally." She continues with showing her little finger to me, she really wants me to promise. "I trust you Ally. So... Promise me you will be there for my son, when he sad or happy ok? Promise?" She showing her little smile at me. I can't resist her, I just can't. I make a promise with her and put my little finger on her.

"I promise mother." She smile happily and I do the same as well.

Even though, I'm scared that I can't keep this promise and I'll disappointing her someday.