Chapter 3085

ADVERTISEMENT

It is not easy to gather ten Intermediate World Gods with peak cultivation in the Intermediate World God Realm. It requires unimaginable time and resources, and is even more expensive than cultivating one's own wife and children.

Therefore, Ye Tian could only take his time and not rush.

In fact, those top forces will not cultivate middle-level world gods. They will let those middle-level world gods work hard on their own and go to the outside world to find opportunities or fight with demon species.

The result of this is that many middle-level world gods have fallen, but as long as a middle-level peak world god can be born, it will not be a loss. If a high-level world god can be born, it will be a huge profit!

But the human race's mid-level world gods are too rare, and they cannot withstand such losses.

Fortunately, the human race's eternal kingdom has increased by tens of thousands in the eternal kingdom, causing the human race's resources to skyrocket. It is enough to at least cultivate ordinary world gods with these resources.

Before you know it, another hundred billion Zhidao Era years have passed.

Daughter Ye Xingyue has not yet recovered from her injuries and is temporarily unable to attack the high-level world gods.

However, during this period of time, many world gods were born in the human race, and several intermediate world gods were also born.

Moreover, the death zone in the eternal realm has been greatly reduced.

According to estimates, the Eternal Border has now restored approximately one thousandth of its territory, which is already an extremely vast territory.

Nowadays, almost all of these territories have been invaded by the top forces in the realm of world gods. They have sent world gods and a large number of eternal realms to occupy them, build ancient cities, and divide the territory.

Anyway, the territory is vast, and they will not compete with each other. After all, they are some ordinary resources, not resources that are precious enough to make even the top forces excited, so naturally they will not fight.

Human race, this side of the Endless Kingdom Alliance.

The surrounding death zones were also transformed successfully, and Ye Tian also took the opportunity to let a large number of Eternal Realm build cities in the surrounding areas, expanding the actual territory of the Endless Kingdom Alliance by more than ten times, forming an extremely vast territory.

The same is true for the eternal kingdom of the human race in other territories, occupying an increasingly wider area.

ADVERTISEMENT

This day.

A world god from the human race reported to Ye Tian about the situation in the eternal kingdom.