Chapter 3154 The Strange Blood Pupil Technique

ADVERTISEMENT

After the Galan treasure ship left, the supreme forces began to prepare for the extra-dimensional storm.

At most 100 billion Zhidao era years, the super-dimensional storm will come.

At that time, ordinary creatures could not survive at all.

In the eternal realm and the realm of realm gods, there is a high probability that more than 90% of the creatures will perish, unless there is a supreme force to protect them.

But the supreme power is not a philanthropist, so it is naturally impossible for him to do such a thing.

Moreover, for them, no matter how many ordinary creatures die, they can just breed another batch when the time comes.

Ye Tian will only protect the human race or a few ethnic groups who have taken refuge with the human race and let them enter the Star Dimension Void Sky Formation, but there is no guarantee that every living being can survive.

After all, the Star Dimension Void Sky Formation can withstand the penetration of extra-dimensional storms, but it may not be able to completely resist it. It may still cause some escaping power to appear within the "490" formation. If some creatures are unlucky, it may still be possible. will be obliterated.

"The arrangement of the Star Dimensional Void Heaven Formation has been completed, and I have also set up one at the Eternal Kingdom. I will send other human races and those who have taken refuge in the human race, and then let the six peak human world gods maintain the formation. Now it is time to integrate the super It's a Wei thing!"

One of the extra-dimensional objects that Ye Tian wants to fuse is the Galan Stone Plate, which is an extra-dimensional object that can be deduced. Once the fusion is successful, he can use this extra-dimensional object to perform deductions.

In the future, there is a chance that it can be used to deduce the perfect super-dimensional Taoist inheritance.

The second fused extra-dimensional object is the weird blood pupil. If he has the weird blood pupil, he may have a greater chance of finding the extra-dimensional elves after the extra-dimensional storm comes. Once he finds the extra-dimensional elves, he might be able to find them. There is a deeper understanding of extradimensional power.

Moreover, he also has a super-dimensional epiphyllum, which can be understood with the help of strange blood pupils.

Ye Tianxian tried to fuse the Galan Stone Disk. The Galan Stone Disk is a medium extra-dimensional object, and the difficulty of fusion should be lower.

After trying again and again, Ye Tian failed again and again, changing his body again and again, and finally successfully fused this extra-dimensional object in a fusion process.

Once the fusion is successful once, even if the replica body dies later, other replica bodies can still perfectly integrate extradimensional objects.