Untitled Part 110

89%Chapter 3191 The Inaccessible PalaceADVERTISEMENT

Next, Ye Tian encountered half-step super-dimensional spirit puppets more and more often.

In many battles, his cloned bodies were also scarred.

If it were other half-step super-dimensional realms, they would have perished here long ago.

"What kind of method is this? The spirit puppets can kill endlessly, which is equivalent to an endless half-step to the super-dimensional realm. No matter how powerful the half-step to the super-dimensional realm is, there is no way to compete. In the end, I can only choose to escape!" Ye Tian thought to himself! .

However, in the process of fighting these spirit puppets, he also got a glimpse of the application of the super-dimensional rules, which was very helpful for him to understand the super-dimensional rules in the future.

Moreover, he also found some resources, but there were not many resources, but every resource was extremely precious and was a treasure that was difficult for the outside world to find.

Gradually, he came to the deepest part of this ruins.

Here, he saw a large number of spirit puppets.

What's even more shocking is that these spirit puppets started to merge and eventually turned into a very huge spirit puppet, and the aura of this spirit puppet was more than ten times more powerful.

However, this spirit puppet did not attack Ye Tian, ​​but guarded the gate of a palace.

Obviously, this palace is the most important place in this collapse.

"Such a terrifying spirit puppet, who among the half-step super-dimensional warriors can defeat him?"

Ye Tian secretly said.

He felt that even if he had tempered his extra-dimensional body to 99% and was only the last step away from breaking through the extra-dimensional realm, he would not be able to defeat this spiritual puppet.

When Ye Tian let a replica body go over to test the spirit puppet.

The results are clear.

boom!!!

With one punch, the spirit puppet directly blew up Ye Tian's cloned body.

ADVERTISEMENT

This is a flash sale!

Then, Ye Tian tried to have multiple clones attack together to see if one of the clones could take the opportunity to sneak in.

This plan is quite good.

However, it still failed.