Chapter 3143 Another Breakthrough In Cultivation!

Subsequently.

Several peak world gods from Xuandong Mountain came to the Death Void, and then activated a mysterious extra-dimensional secret technique.

This extra-dimensional secret technique can cross borders and communicate with practitioners in other realms, but it consumes a lot of power and cannot last long.

Several peak world gods in Xuandong Mountain did not originally know this extra-dimensional secret technique, but a peak world god from the Ice Ghost Organization used a special extra-dimensional secret treasure to move his consciousness across the extra-dimensional territory and find a suitable target to attack. Contact, teach this kind of super-dimensional secret technique to contact yourself.

Of course, those peak world gods can refuse and ignore the ice ghost organization.

But Xuandongshan had this intention, and then he accepted this super-dimensional secret technique.

Now, it comes in handy.

boom!!!!!

Activated by the super-dimensional secret technique, the consciousness of the six-hole world god accompanied this super-dimensional secret technique, crossing the long territory of the Death Void, and finally came to the border extra-dimensional barrier, and then easily passed through the border extra-dimensional barrier.

I don't know how much time passed before the consciousness of the Six-hole Realm God came to a consciousness realm.

Here, he met the top ghosts and gods of the ice ghost organization - the Shizi ghosts and gods.

The strength of Ziya Realm God is very close to the half-step super-dimensional realm. In the view of Liudong Realm God, its real combat power is estimated to be no weaker than that of the Blood Shadow Puppet.

Of course, this is just his guess.

However, Ziya World God is the top three world god in the ice ghost organization.

At this time, the Liudong Realm God saw the Ziya Realm God and met his consciousness. His consciousness seemed to be trembling. This is where the gap in consciousness lies.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I've seen Ziya Realm God!"

The God of the Six Cave Realm said politely.

This is not the first time he has met Ziya Realm God, but the last time he just had a little chat.

This time, it's the real talk.

"Six-hole world gods, we meet again. It seems that you are ready to cooperate with our ice ghost organization?"

Ziya Realm God smiled.

He expected that the six-hole world gods would come to him, and even if they didn't come, their ice ghost organization would still forcefully invade Territory No. 7362 and plunder before a wave of super-dimensional storms.