Chapter 3169 Superdimensional Mind Realm!

Ye Tian spent some Jialanbao coins and successfully purchased this information, which was much more comprehensive than the information he had purchased before.

After all, this type of knowledge is not restricted here, and sales are naturally allowed.

After purchasing these materials, Ye Tian browsed them and quickly learned the true and mysterious knowledge about the peak world god and the half-step superdimensional realm.

According to this information, if the peak world god realizes the true power of the extra-dimensional world, most of them will condense the thirteenth eternal world spirit and then condense the super-dimensional Tao seeds to achieve a half-step extra-dimensional state.

But very few peak world gods will condense the fourteenth eternal world spirit, or even the fifteenth eternal world spirit.

However, it is too difficult to condense the fourteenth eternal world spirit, so it is unimaginable.

Ye Tian is still refining the Eternal Dao Seed, but even if he refines the Eternal Dao Seed to the extreme, he will not be able to condense the fourteenth Eternal World Spirit, unless he can comprehend the power of the super dimension. Xiaocheng realm.

"A small achievement in super-dimensional power!"

Ye Tian murmured to himself.

After he comprehended the power of the extra dimension, he completely controlled the power of the extra dimension, but he had no idea how to practice it later.

But now I know that the extra-dimensional power can still be improved, but not the quantity. After all, the extra-dimensional power he controls is endless. There is no concept of quantity. If he wants to continue to improve, he can only improve the quality.

But it is simply too difficult to improve the power of extra dimensions. Many people who have only half-stepped into the realm of extra dimensions who understand the power of extra dimensions only have a blind eye and do not understand anything.

According to the data, there is only one way to increase the power of extra dimensions, and that is to open up the extra dimensional mind field.

But if a peak world god wants to open up an extra-dimensional heart realm, he will almost have a narrow escape. If he tries to open up an extra-dimensional heart realm in half a step, he will only be seriously injured even if he fails.

ADVERTISEMENT

Therefore, those peak world gods who have understood the power of extra dimensions cannot risk opening up the extra dimensional mind realm, and will definitely attack the half-step extra dimensional realm. In the future, as long as they do not fall and have a good foundation, they will definitely become an extra dimensional realm. !

The extra-dimensional realm is so terrifying. Who would risk their lives just to gather one more eternal world spirit?

"After opening up the super-dimensional mind field, you can nurture the super-dimensional power, and then refine and improve the super-dimensional power itself until the super-dimensional power transforms and reaches the realm of minor success."