Chapter 3123 Jialan Treasure Clothes, Jialan Treasure Liquid!

ADVERTISEMENT

After purchasing the information, Ye Tian finally knew what the super-dimensional Taoist species represented.

"To become a super-dimensional realm, you must condense the super-dimensional Tao seed. The super-dimensional Tao seed is the step-by-step transformation of the eternal Tao seed using the power of extra-dimensionality. After condensing the super-dimensional Tao seed, you can then construct the super-dimensional Tao body. Only then can one truly advance to the extra-dimensional realm.

Ye Tian completely understood.

In short, completely mastering the power of the extra-dimensional is only the first step. After mastering it, you must condense the super-dimensional Tao seeds and construct the super-dimensional Tao body, and then you can reach the super-dimensional realm.

As for the level of cultivation at the peak world god realm, it is not certain how many eternal world spirits can be condensed. In short, as long as twelve eternal world spirits are condensed, you can start to attack the extra-dimensional realm.

But obviously, the twelve eternal world spirits are only the minimum standard. If there is potential, it would be better to gather more eternal world spirits.

However, if the super-dimensional Tao Seed is condensed, there is no way to condense the eternal world spirit. This sequence must be known.

Otherwise, once you condense the super-dimensional Tao seeds and want more eternal world spirits, it will be too late to regret.

"It seems that we must purchase the inheritance of super-dimensional Tao seeds in the future, but the super-dimensional Tao seeds are too precious. I don't know if those supreme forces have redeemed the inheritance of super-dimensional Tao seeds. Even if they did, they would probably only buy ordinary super-dimensional Tao seeds." This inheritance, the top super-dimensional Tao inheritance, they may not be willing to buy it!"

Ye Tian thought so.

Moreover, none of the pinnacle world gods among the supreme forces has completely controlled the power of extra dimensions. Wherever they are qualified to condense the super dimensional Tao seeds, they just put them there.

Therefore, without truly mastering the power of extra dimensions, purchasing the inheritance of extra-dimensional Taoism is undoubtedly a waste of time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Originally, Ye Tian had the idea of ​​purchasing the super-dimensional Tao seed inheritance, but now that he thought about it, he decided not to do so.

After all, he is still too far away from condensing super-dimensional Tao seeds, and there is no need to spend all his wealth to purchase it.

At present, it is better to buy inheritance and treasures that suit you as much as possible.

"Buy the treasures suitable for life-saving first!"

Ye Tian decided.