Untitled Part 155

Chapter 3231 The Third Realm Of Being Hunted!ADVERTISEMENT

After the bidding, Ye Tian paid the super-dimensional Dao coins, obtained this medium-sized super-dimensional Dao weapon refining diagram, and kept it.

Next, more treasures were auctioned.

There seem to be many precious things, but they are actually very easy to buy in the 5000 territory.

It's just that in the second realm, it's difficult to leave the 6,000th realm. It's naturally extremely difficult to enter the 5,000th realm to buy treasures.

It can be said that there is almost no way for a force without the strong men of the third realm to leave the Six Thousand Territory.

Even forces such as Liudu Jieshan and Jialan Chamber of Commerce need to pay a high price if they want to open a permanent passage out of the Six Thousand Territory, and it almost always takes a long time to open it.

Therefore, even if it is a common treasure in the territory of No. 5,000, it will be an extremely rare treasure in the territory of No. 6,000.

after.

There are also many treasures that assist in understanding the super-dimensional rules, which are many times better than the original mysterious fragments. They are even helpful in understanding the second realm of thousands of extra-dimensional rules.

But it was of little help to Ye Tian. His level of super-dimensional rules was too high, and these ordinary super-dimensional rules auxiliary things naturally had no effect on him.

However, he also pretended to bid, which is a normal behavior, otherwise it would be strange to show that he has no interest in these treasures at all!

After a long time, this event was coming to an end.

At this time, the real treasure was taken out.

ADVERTISEMENT

The master of Haifeng Realm took out an auction item and said: "The next thing to be auctioned is the treasure that will help the second realm to open up the extra-dimensional realm in the body - the Mist Realm Fruit. Once the Mist Fruit is used to open up the extra-dimensional realm, It can increase the success rate by about 5%!"

The Mist Realm Fruit that can increase the success rate by 5%!

A few second realms showed interest, but most of the second realms were not interested.

The reason why most of the second realms are not interested is because they know that they have no hope of breaking through to the third realm. Many of the second realms of the extra-dimensional realm have more or less defects or damage to the extra-dimensional Tao species. , almost beyond repair.

There are also some people in the second realm who have shallow foundations and no resources to support them. After practicing for endless years, they have long since given up and become the third realm.