Untitled Part 103

89%Chapter 3184 Six-Winged Family, Longku Ridge!ADVERTISEMENT

"In a short period of time, that extra-dimensional force probably won't come to harvest the extra-dimensional origin beads, but maybe, we need to know which force it is right now.

Next, Ye Tian investigated based on the marks.

Soon, he investigated it.

【Six Wings Family】

The Six-winged Family is a clan of Six-winged Golden Birds, which can be said to be relatively powerful in the Six Thousand Territory. It is said that there are dozens of experts in the super-dimensional realm alone, and even more in the half-step super-dimensional realm. Peak The World God doesn't know how many there are.

This family is much more powerful than the Tianyang family. Not only does it occupy an extra-dimensional world, it also has many trump cards in other territories.

In the Six Thousand Territory, the Six Wings Family can definitely be ranked among the top twenty.

"The Six-winged Family is too powerful. There is no hope of confronting them head-on. No wonder the Six-winged Family attacks the realms beyond the "060" dimension one after another. No other force dares to intervene.

Not even the Jialan Chamber of Commerce will intervene. "

Ye Tian frowned.

However, in terms of strength, the Jialan Chamber of Commerce is more powerful, because the Jialan Chamber of Commerce has more extra-dimensional realms, but the Six Wings Family is a family, they are all members of the same clan, and their power is concentrated, while the Jialan Chamber of Commerce is more chaotic and divided. for multiple factions.

Therefore, even if the overall strength of Jialan Chamber of Commerce is stronger, they will not dare to offend the Six Wings Family.

"It must become a super-dimensional realm. As long as I become a super-dimensional realm, the Six-Winged Family should also give me face and not attack the eternal kingdom!"

Ye Tian murmured.

certainly.

ADVERTISEMENT

He has another way, which is to directly transfer the human race, transfer the human race to other extradimensional realms, and completely abandon the eternal kingdom.

But we haven't reached this point yet!

Subsequently.

Ye Tian took out the three ultra-dimensional origin beads and began to use these three ultra-dimensional origin beads for refining.

After a relatively long period of time, these three extra-dimensional origin beads have been refined by Ye Tian, ​​and he has also completed 4% of the progress of the extra-dimensional body.