Untitled Part 159

Chapter 3235: Cultivation Skyrocketed, Reaching The Peak Of The Second Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian's so-called method is to first increase the cultivation level of one clone body, leaving the other clone bodies unchanged. In this way, in the eyes of the outside world, his cultivation base is still at the early stage of the second realm.

When you leave the territory of No. 6000 in the future, and a period of time passes, and your cultivation level is exposed, there will be no problem.

"come in!"

Ye Tian released the restriction of the void in his body and let Master Changyue enter.

Wow!

Without any hesitation, Chang Yue Realm Master directly entered the void inside Ye Tian's body and healed his wounds in the void within his body.

And due to the particularity of the Great Realm Armor Technique, the Master of the Realm of Changyue is hiding in the void inside Ye Tian's body. Even if he meets the existence of the third realm face to face, it will be difficult for the other party to find the Master of the Realm of Changyue.

In the following days, Ye Tian began to hunt for extra-dimensional creatures, killing them one after another and then handed them over to the realm master Chang Yue.

Realm Master Chang Yue took out a multi-dimensional treasure bottle, absorbed the flesh and blood of these extra-dimensional creatures, and condensed drops of 05 multi-dimensional essence in a short period of time.

"for you!"

Realm Master Chang Yue gave Ye Tian some multi-dimensional essence, which was agreed upon by both parties, so naturally they could not default on the payment.

"The multi-dimensional essence was condensed so quickly!"

Ye Tian was also a little surprised.

The speed at which his imitation multi-dimensional treasure bottle condenses the multi-dimensional essence is very slow. Compared with the real multi-dimensional treasure bottle, there is simply a huge gap.

ADVERTISEMENT

With these multi-dimensional essences, Ye Tian began to practice in seclusion.

I saw him take out a drop of multi-dimensional essence and immediately swallow it for refining.

boom!!!!

The terrifying multi-dimensional essence burst out and integrated into his body, improving his cultivation at an incredible speed.

"This is the multi-dimensional essence specially designed to improve cultivation. It is many times more powerful than the eternal essence!"

Ye Tian was extremely excited.

According to this efficiency, it won't be long before he can improve his cultivation to the second-middle stage.