Untitled Part 160

Chapter 3236 Four Points Of Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

"According to what Master Chang Yue said, the realm of extra-dimensional rules must reach the sixth level before a perfect extra-dimensional realm in the body can be opened up! However, you can also use some treasures to increase the success rate and perfection of the breakthrough."

Ye Tian has such a treasure in his hand, which is the extra-dimensional boundary stone obtained from the ruins of the Kuntong realm master. This is an excellent treasure to assist in breaking through the third realm.

With the help of the super-dimensional boundary stone, even if he reaches the fifth level of the super-dimensional rules, he can still break through to the third level 100%, and the foundation is extremely perfect, condensing the most perfect super-dimensional boundary in the body.

However, Ye Tian doesn't want to break through with a five-point realm. His minimum requirement is a seven-point realm. This is the real perfection. If you rely on some external objects to break through, it is said to be perfect. Who knows if these extra-dimensional realms have shallow knowledge. Well, there are still some hidden dangers, but the cultivation level of these super-dimensional realms is too low, so we can't see them at the moment.

Therefore, he still waits for the super-dimensional rules to reach 70% level before breaking through.

As for the super-dimensional boundary stone, keep it for your relatives to use.

The cultivation level cannot be improved for the time being, so Ye Tian will focus on understanding the super-dimensional rules next.

However, if he wants to quickly improve the super-dimensional rules, he must use a replica of the multi-dimensional vase to absorb the flesh and blood of the second-level super-dimensional creatures, thereby condensing better multi-dimensional essence.

In this way, you can more effectively improve your realm of super-dimensional rules.

As for the flesh and blood of the first-level extra-dimensional creatures, they are of little use to him.

However, there are very few second-level extra-dimensional creatures in Territory No. 6000 and the surrounding territories, and almost all of them have backers who are easy to deal with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Even if he wants to take action, he must not expose his identity, otherwise it will be very troublesome.

at the same time.

Chiyang Palace.

Two existences from the fourth realm have returned. They borrowed a super extra-dimensional Taoist weapon to deduce the traces of the Lord of the Shang Realm. They also sacrificed an extra-dimensional spring as a way to activate this event. Super super dimensional Taoist soldiers.

result.

"How is it possible? Why can't we deduce any traces of the realm leader Chang Yue? She is just a super-dimensional realm in the early stage of the third realm, and she was severely injured. Even if there are some treasures on her body that can shield the deduction, they can't cover ours. Deduction!"