Untitled Part 135

Chapter 3211 The Battle Is OverADVERTISEMENT

"There is indeed a conspiracy!"

Ye Tian finally understood that the Six Wings Family really had no good intentions and allowed these first-level extradimensional realms to come over, firstly to help, and secondly, as a blood sacrifice, a blood sacrifice for a certain item.

Similarly, once the Nine-Star Dark Snake clan's extra-dimensional realm falls, it will also be absorbed by that item.

Of course, if the Six-winged Family and several other extra-dimensional forces' extra-dimensional realms fall, they will also be absorbed by that item, but the Six-winged Family and the others have obtained life-saving items for the extra-dimensional realms within their clan.

So far, no member of the Six-winged Family has fallen from the extra-dimensional realm.

The foreign extradimensional realm does not have such trump cards.

"Master of the Black Wing Realm, what is going on?"

A person in the extra-dimensional realm questioned the master of the Xuanyi Realm during the battle.

The master of the Black Wing Realm was also deliberately surprised and said: "Our Six-winged Family doesn't know what's going on. It seems that the Nine-Star Dark Snake Clan has some special formation that can absorb the corpses of the extra-dimensional realm. Please be careful, as long as you don't get killed, you won't be killed." Influence."

Many extra-dimensional realms are very angry, but the master of Xuanyi Realm is right. As long as he does not fall, there will be no impact. If he falls, he will not be able to see this scene.

But the Six Wings Family deliberately concealed this kind of thing, and they were really angry.

Moreover, if the Six Wings Family does not admit it, there is nothing they can do.

If the Six Wings Family revealed everything from the beginning, who else would participate in this operation?

certainly.

ADVERTISEMENT

The Six-winged Family did not dare to break the contract afterwards. After all, among these extra-dimensional realms, there are also extra-dimensional realms from some powerful forces. These forces did not cooperate with the Six-winged Family, but only used independent extra-dimensional realms. Come and participate in the action, which is a personal behavior.

The Six-winged Family did not dare to deliberately harm these extra-dimensional people, but if they fell due to their own lack of strength, then it was no wonder that the Six-winged Family fell.

Ye Tian didn't care about the Six Wings Family's conspiracy, his goal was still the benefits promised by the Six Wings Family.

As long as he is given benefits, he doesn't care about any conspiracy.