Chapter 3146 The Destruction Of Taihao Tianchao Palace

ADVERTISEMENT

Taihao Tianchao Palace is now weak and the easiest to break through.

The Ice Ghost Organization has always been extremely cautious. Even if its strength is far superior to these supreme forces, it does not want to attack the headquarters of all the supreme forces at the same time. It still wants to come one by one.

In this case, the probability of accidents is very low.

If all the supreme forces are to be dealt with at the same time, they must be separated. Even if a peak world god is to deal with an entire supreme force, accidents may easily occur, and he may even be killed.

Dealing with a weak territory, the Ice Ghost Organization does not want to lose any member of the organization. Once one member is lost, the operation will not be worth it.

"yes!"

All the peak world gods responded one after another.

Taihao Tianchao Palace.

Because the peak world god of Taihao Tianchao Palace hesitated and did not escape immediately, as a result, he could not get out now. The passage leading to the Death Void was useless, and he could no longer enter the Death Void.

That's being blocked unless they can break the blockade.

At this moment, the peak world gods of Taihao Tianchao Palace are desperately attacking the barrier arranged by the super-dimensional world-sealing beads. However, their strength is still too weak and they cannot break the barrier at all.

suddenly.

boom!!!!!

The boundary between the seams where Taihao Tianchao Palace is located was torn open by the Ice Ghost Organization.

A group of peak world gods from the Ice Ghost Organization broke into this place. This scene made Taihao Tianchao Palace extremely despairing.

They did not attack the Ice Ghost Organization because they knew that attacking would mean seeking death.

then.

ADVERTISEMENT

These peak world gods begged for mercy one by one.

The Blood Realm God of the Ice Ghost Organization said: "We are here to rob. Take out all the extra-dimensional resources. Remember, don't leave any resources behind."

"good!"

The peak realm gods of Taihao Tianchao Palace responded one after another.

Immediately, they took out a large amount of extra-dimensional resources, and also took out extra-dimensional resources from the treasure house.