Chapter 3139 The Incarnation Of The Devil'S Abyssal Will!

Many peak world gods had previously doubted whether the Liangyi World God really had a great weapon. Now there is no need to doubt it, but this great weapon is too weird!

It was so weird that they were all scared, and even doubted whether this killer weapon was controllable or whether it could deal with them.

Ye Tian was also very surprised. He didn't expect that the great killing weapon of the Liangyi Realm God was such a weird thing.

"This bloody puppet requires the corpse of a peak world god or a peak demon species as a sacrifice, otherwise it cannot be activated. No wonder the two gods of the two worlds have not sacrificed their big killing weapons, because the fighting has not started, and the peak world god and peak demon species are still alive. Without the fall, this great killing weapon would not be able to be used at all."

Ye Tian secretly said.

However, this kind of killer weapon should have limitations and cannot be activated all the time. Otherwise, the other five of the six supreme world gods will definitely be worried and may even join forces to deal with the male god Liang Yi. "Twenty Nations"

As for what the restrictions are, he doesn't know yet.

Wow!

Under the control of the gods of the two worlds, the bloody puppets killed those peak demon species.

A peak demon tried to resist, but was killed by the bloody puppet with one hand, and then swallowed in one gulp. Its combat power was too terrifying.

After a while, many peak species fell and died.

If this continues, all the peak demon species may be killed.

"Hahaha, these peak demons are nothing to be afraid of anymore!"

The two gods of the world said excitedly.

Taiyi Realm God also breathed a sigh of relief: "Yes, the Blood Shadow Puppet is almost invincible in the half-step super-dimensional realm. No matter how many these peak demon species are, they can't do anything to the Blood Shadow Puppet!"

In fact, he was also very afraid of the Blood Shadow Puppet, but fortunately the gods of the two worlds made an oath not to deal with them, otherwise he would not agree to this plan.

After all, if the gods of the Liangyi Realm do not make an oath, they can be killed easily by using the Blood Shadow Puppet.

As more and more peak demon species fall, the remaining peak demon species become desperate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Soon, their eyes became firm.

"Sacrifice!"

"Sacrifice!"

"Sacrifice!"