Untitled Part 96

88%Chapter 3177 Breakthrough, Half-Step To The Super-Dimensional Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

Afterwards, Ye Tian began to condense the fifteenth eternal world spirit.

As long as the extra-dimensional power reaches the Dacheng state, it will definitely be able to condense the fifteenth eternal world spirit. This is a 100% success rate.

I saw Ye Tian using the Dacheng-level super-dimensional power to condense the fifteenth eternal world spirit in the eternal Tao. As time passed, the fifteenth eternal world spirit gradually condensed out.

After the fifteenth eternal world spirit was condensed, Ye Tian's cultivation level began to break through, and his physical body began to transform.

After a long time, Ye Tian's transformation was completed.

At this moment, his strength skyrocketed.

"With my current strength, I can definitely easily defeat those three half-step super-dimensional realms, and I don't need to use the fragments of super-dimensional Taoist soldiers!"

Ye Tian said excitedly.

After his cultivation breakthrough, he began to refine his eternal Tao seed again.

result.

Tempering can't move anymore!

Even if you use the Dacheng-level super-dimensional power, it will be difficult to temper your eternal Tao seed.

"It's reached its limit!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

In fact, it is probably unprecedented to condense the eternal world spirit to the fifteenth. Therefore, even the Jialan Chamber of Commerce does not know that after the fifteenth eternal world spirit is condensed, eternity cannot be tempered. Tao 997 species.

"I originally thought of raising the super-dimensional power to the perfect state, then tempering the eternal Tao seed to the limit, and condensing the sixteenth eternal world spirit, but now it seems there is no hope!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian secretly said.

However, he was also very satisfied. After all, he was probably the only peak world god with such a deep foundation.

Therefore, he prepared to attack the half-step super-dimensional realm.

To become a half-step super-dimensional state is to cultivate the method of super-dimensional Tao Seed and transform the eternal Tao Seed into a super-dimensional Tao Seed.

And he had long ago created the perfect super-dimensional Tao Seed—Shipan Tao Seed.