Chapter 3152 Weird Blood Pupils, Advanced Extra-Dimensional Things!

ADVERTISEMENT

Time passed slowly, and Ye Tian wandered around on the Jialanbao ship.

In fact, the various shops sold here are shops opened by some of the senior executives of Jialan Treasure Ship, and the people who manage the shops are ordinary employees.

It can be seen from this that there are many factions on the Jialanbao ship. Otherwise, just open a big shop.

The treasures sold in each store are different. The treasure resources sold in some stores are really ordinary, but some stores sell a large number of precious items. This shows that the backend is very hard.

at this time.

Ye Tian came to the largest store of Jialan Treasure Ship. The treasures sold here are undoubtedly the most precious, with large quantities and complete varieties.

Ye Tian looked here for a long time, and finally focused on another treasure.

【Strange Blood Eyes】

This is an advanced extra-dimensional thing, but it is not a complete advanced extra-dimensional thing.

According to the introduction, the real and complete high-dimensional extra-dimensional object, the strange blood pupil, is a strange tree, which is covered with a large number of blood pupils, and this is just one of the strange blood pupils.

Although it is an incomplete high-level extra-dimensional object, it does not contain a lot of extra-dimensional power, but it is far superior to medium-sized extra-dimensional objects.

"What are the side effects of this weird blood pupil?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian asked.

The employee 190 stared at Ye Tian in surprise. After all, advanced extra-dimensional things and peak world gods could not be integrated. Why did he ask this?

This thing is prepared for the half-step super-dimensional realm, and Ye Tian is obviously not the half-step super-dimensional realm.

However, he still patiently introduced: "This guest, the strange blood pupil is suitable for the half-step superdimensional realm, but even the half-step superdimensional realm dare not fuse it. Once fused, it will be invaded by a strange force. , over time, even the will will collapse or go crazy. Even the real super-dimensional power cannot erase the strange power in the strange blood pupils. Moreover, the strange blood pupils will also affect the super-dimensional Taoist species, making it almost impossible to break through. To the super-dimensional realm. Of course, there is no way to eliminate the side effects. If you can find some purification resources and spend a long time to eliminate the side effects little by little, it shouldn't have too much impact, but that kind of purification super-dimensional treasure is too It's rare. We don't have the Jialan treasure ship either."

"What is the use of the strange blood pupils?"