Chapter 3164 The Decisive Ice Ghost Organization

ADVERTISEMENT

At this moment, Ye Tian finally knew that he had underestimated the Ice Ghost Organization.

Originally, he was planning to destroy the Ice Ghost Organization, but now it seems that he can't do it.

What he destroyed was only a branch of the Ice Ghost Organization. It might cause heavy losses to the Ice Ghost Organization, but he would never be able to destroy its roots.

"It would be great to be able to kill some of their peak world gods and destroy a branch. With my growth rate, I will definitely be able to break through to the half-step extra-dimensional realm in a short time. The Ice Ghost Organization will never dare to retaliate. ."

Ye Tian secretly said.

Territory No. 7362.

The clone of Ziya Realm God suddenly stopped and his face became extremely angry.

The God of Wind Splitting seemed to have anticipated something bad, and asked quickly: "Ziya, what happened?"

Ziya Realm God said angrily, "403": "The Bingfenghai branch you were in was taken away. All the realm gods were killed to prevent the delimiting disk from being taken away. The big leader and I summoned the delimiting disk. , severed all connections between Bingfenghai and the headquarters. Bingfenghai is too close to the headquarters. If we don't do this and the headquarters is discovered, our Ice Ghost organization may be destroyed. Moreover, we must move the headquarters immediately.

"What, then we shouldn't go?"

Wind Splitting World God said.

"Go back?" Ziya Realm God sighed, "Now it's not a question of whether you can go back, but whether you can survive. The one who took action should be Ye Tian Realm God of Territory No. 7362. He instantly Killed the ten peak world gods stationed there, and destroyed the remaining peak world gods of the Bingfenghai branch in a short time. Even some formations did not stop him, and he was penetrated instantly. There is only one possibility, and that is that the opponent has realized it. Real extra-dimensional power, otherwise you wouldn't be able to have such strength."

"What, comprehending the true power of extra-dimensional power? How is this possible? Not even a peak world god in our Ice Ghost organization can do it!!!" The wind split world god was panicked, and the other peak world gods were even more panicked.

If Ye Tiantian comprehends the power of extra dimensions, these peak world gods are far from opponents.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Now we have two options. The first option is to flee in all directions. The Ye Tian Realm God may not be able to find us. The second option is to bet that the other party has not comprehended the power of the super dimension.

Instead, they used some special method that cannot be copied to kill the peak world gods of our water ghost organization. "Ziya thought about the divine way.

He is actually not panicking. Even if the clone falls, it is only the clone. As long as the main body does not fall, the loss is not too serious. However, once the clone of the peak world god level falls, if you want to refine it again, You have to pay an unimaginable price.