Untitled Part 128

Chapter 3204 Knowledge Of The Superdimensional Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

"The problem of the Six-winged Family has been solved!"

Ye Tian breathed a sigh of relief.

Otherwise, facing the threat of a huge force at all times, he would really be on pins and needles. He might have to become an enemy of the Six-winged Family at some point. He could run away by himself, but the human race couldn't run away!

Now that the external crisis is gone, he has to start practicing in the extradimensional realm.

Before becoming an extra-dimensional realm, Ye Tian didn't know much about the practice of the extra-dimensional realm. He only knew that if he wanted to become the second realm, he had to understand the rules of the extra-dimensional. If he wanted to become the third realm, he had to open up the extra-dimensional realm in his body. boundary.

But he didn't know exactly how to break through.

Therefore, we must now carefully understand the practice of the superdimensional realm.

It is not difficult to just understand the cultivation knowledge of the superdimensional realm, and it does not need to pay a high price of "two, seven, three".

Territory No. 6000, Extreme Yang Realm.

After Ye Tian appeared with the cultivation level of the extra-dimensional realm, he casually made friends with some extra-dimensional realms, communicated, and even traded with them, and gradually learned a lot about the extra-dimensional realm from them. knowledge of spiritual practice.

These extra-dimensional realms are all the first-order extra-dimensional realms, but for the first and second-order extra-dimensional realms,

The practice of the first level is not complicated. It starts with improving your cultivation.

The early stage of the first realm, the middle stage of the first stage, the late stage of the first stage, and the peak of the first stage. After reaching the peak of the first stage, you need to understand the superdimensional rules. Only with the help of the superdimensional rules can you make the first stage of the superdimensional The body transforms and reaches the second realm of extra-dimensional body.

ADVERTISEMENT

in addition.

Ye Tian also learned a secret from those powerful people in the super-dimensional realm, which is the secret of the perfect super-dimensional Taoism.

In the Six Thousand Territory, the inheritance of perfect super-dimensional Taoism is very precious, but not that precious.

The reason why I say this is that the perfect super-dimensional Taoist species involves the fourth realm, but the strongest person in the Six Thousand Realm is only in the second realm, so it has nothing to do with them.

However, there is still a glimmer of hope for breakthrough in these extra-dimensional realms, so we still want to condense the perfect extra-dimensional Taoism.