Chapter 3145 The Ice Ghost Organization Is Finally Here!

ADVERTISEMENT

!!!!

The sound of the void cracking suddenly came from the light curtain of this extra-dimensional formation. This was the peak world god tearing apart the extra-dimensional barrier.

soon.

An arm stretched out, extremely dark and covered with strange scales.

Immediately afterwards, a figure walked out. It looked extremely ugly and weird, but its aura was extremely powerful.

He is clearly a peak world god of the Ice Ghost Organization.

Immediately after this peak world god came, another peak world god came.

Afterwards, one after another peak world gods came over.

Not long after, more than sixty peak world gods arrived, and each peak world god was extremely powerful.

Wow!

One of the peak world gods sacrificed a treasure ship. This treasure ship turned out to be a high-level super-dimensional secret treasure. Its strong aura blocked the power emperor of the Death Void.

"The peak world gods of Xuandong Mountain, from now on, you are under my control."

A peak world god said.

He is the leader in charge of this operation of the Ice Ghost Organization - the pinnacle world god - the blood world god!

As for the Ziya Realm God of the Ice Ghost Organization, he will naturally not come over. Ziya Realm God 05 is responsible for liaison with various territories. If he leaves, the Ice Ghost Organization will not be able to contact various territories, and it will become a mess.

"I've seen the Blood Realm God!"

ADVERTISEMENT

The Six Cave Realm Gods and others said respectfully, not daring to be disrespectful at all, otherwise they would offend the Ice Ghost Organization and they would not get any good results.

"Six-hole World God, please lead the way. After all, we are not familiar with this place."

The Blood Realm God ordered.

Any territory is very dangerous. Even the Ice Ghost Organization does not dare to invade. Otherwise, they may be wiped out if they enter a dangerous forbidden area.

Therefore, it would be much safer if the World God of Xuandong Mountain leads the way.

The Six-hole Realm God was very annoyed at this time. This extra-dimensional formation made so much noise, but the Ice Ghost Organization didn't say anything about it.