Untitled Part 197

Chapter 3278 Attacking The Fourth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

As the fourth realm of the extra-dimensional realm, the master of the Dragon Wolf Realm is so rich, and many precious things from the Red Wolf Family are placed on him. After all, it is safer to put them on him than in the treasure house.

But now, with the death of the Dragon Wolf realm master, these treasures belong to Ye Tian.

Soon, each treasure was taken out and sorted by Ye Tian.

However, the wealth of the Dragon Wolf Realm Master is not as rich as he imagined.

"It seems that a lot of the wealth of the Dragon Wolf Realm Master has been consumed by him, used to improve his cultivation and other aspects-!"

But Ye Tian still found an extremely precious thing - a replica of a multi-dimensional treasure bottle, and it was also a replica of a healing multi-dimensional treasure bottle - its value was also very high.

In addition, the original inheritance of the Black Mist Multidimensional Body also fell into his hands.

After taking away all the wealth of the dragon and wolf realm master, Ye Tian used the multi-dimensional refining vase to swallow the body of the dragon and wolf realm master and began to breed the multi-dimensional refining essence of the four realms.

Once a drop of the cultivation essence of the four realms is condensed, Ye Tian's cultivation level can easily reach the peak of the third realm.

Time passes slowly, and the essence of the four realms of multi-dimensional cultivation is not so easy to condense. It may take a long time to condense it.

One extra-dimensional epoch after another passed.

Time flies, and thirty super-dimensional epochs have passed.

At this time, the first drop of the four realms multi-dimensional cultivation essence was successfully condensed.

ADVERTISEMENT

"It is so slow to condense the multi-dimensional essence of the four realms. It seems that the limit of the multi-dimensional essence condensed from this multi-dimensional treasure bottle is the four realms!"

Ye Tian guessed.

If it had an effect on the fifth realm, the fifth realm would definitely come to collect or snatch away the multi-dimensional vase, but in fact it did not do so.

Even for the ultra-dimensional realm at the peak of the fourth realm, the value of the multi-dimensional aquarium is limited to the power itself, and is of little help to individuals.

certainly.

For Ye Tian, ​​the four realms multi-dimensional cultivation essence is still of great help.

He took out this drop of the four realms multi-dimensional cultivation essence and swallowed it in one gulp.