Chapter 3164 The Transformation Of The Peak World God

ADVERTISEMENT

"This super super-dimensional secret treasure is very good.

Ye Tian held the Wind Splitting Knife in his hand and smiled.

With this super super-dimensional secret treasure, his strength becomes even more powerful.

I have to say that this Wind Splitting World God is really rich. In addition to this super-dimensional secret treasure, he also has many good things.

But now, these things all belong to him.

"The Ice Ghost Organization will definitely be furious if they know that so many peak world gods have fallen into my hands and they have lost so many resources!"

Ye Tian thought to himself.

In addition to here, the Ice Ghost Organization branch in Bingfeng Sea also contains many resources.

And now it belongs to him too.

Ice wind sea.

Ice ghost organization branch.

Ye Tian occupied this place alone, and the battle here also spread, attracting the attention of other forces.

The will of a peak world god spreads over, trying to understand the situation here.

"roll!"

Ye Tian activated his extra-dimensional power and let out a loud roar.

ADVERTISEMENT

"It's the real super-dimensional power!! 05!!"

"Don't mess with me!"

"Go quickly!"

These peak world gods have withdrawn their wills and retreated far away from here.

In their opinion, even if the peak world god who has comprehended the power of extra-dimensional power has not broken through to the half-step extra-dimensional realm, they are still not something they can deal with.

The only thing that can deal with extradimensional power is ultradimensional power. Even if they integrate extradimensional things and can borrow the extradimensional power inside the extradimensional things, it is far less than the real extradimensional power.

Therefore, no matter how curious they are about the Ice Ghost Organization branch, they will not come to investigate.

After there were no peak world gods to disturb him, Ye Tian began to harvest the resources here.

Soon, he set his sights on the treasure house of this branch.