Chapter 3113 Super-Dimensional Fragrance

Many high-level world gods are very worried about safety, but Ye Tian is extremely looking forward to it.

Not to mention anything else, the Scarlet Sky Blood Gold Grass alone made him extremely excited. Although it was very dangerous and he could not take away these Scarlet Sky Blood Gold Grass, it was enough to prove that there were treasures everywhere in the Death Void, but there were no With matching strength, these treasures cannot be taken away.

"No wonder the strength of the supreme forces far exceeds that of the top forces. They can enter the Death Void and obtain unimaginable resources. There are also many resources here that can help break through to the peak world gods."

Ye Tian secretly said.

But relatively speaking, there are many dangers here. The supreme power may have lost many high-level world gods and even peak world gods in the Death Void.

However, they can also cultivate peak world gods more easily. Compared with the gains, the losses are definitely not worth mentioning.

In short, once the supreme force can explore the Death Void, its strength will inevitably increase greatly in the future, far exceeding the scale of the top forces.

But the premise of everything is to be qualified to explore the Death Void, and promotion to the supreme power is only the lowest standard.

Top forces like Huoyang Zhenzong, even if they have nothing to do before and are promoted to the supreme force, are not qualified to explore the Death Void, and their strength is still a little bit behind.

"This time, if I'm lucky, I will be qualified to gain a foothold in the Death Void!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

After many years, the boundless sailing ship of Xumi Realm God finally arrived at its destination this time, the unknown treasure land.

"arrive!"

The voice of Sumeru World God came.

Many high-level world gods looked into the distance and saw a gray area. They could vaguely see the projection of some mountains and rivers, as well as various rays of light.

The area of ​​​​this treasure land is not large, so it is naturally not worth mentioning compared with the realm of the realm of gods. Even if it is compared with a gap in the realm, it is not worth mentioning.

ADVERTISEMENT

It's small.

However, in the Death Void, the speed of high-level world gods is too slow, and it will take a long time to penetrate even such a small treasure land.

At this moment, most of the high-level world gods were not very excited, but frowned.

In their eyes, this treasure place is already comparable to the Demon Seed Abyss, and it is an extremely dangerous place.