Chapter 3105 Kill The Peak Realm God!

Paz Realm God and the others saw that Lord Netherfire Realm God had already made a decision, so they stopped interfering.

After the Pasi World God left, the Netherfire World God left here directly and went to the Human Race Endless Kingdom Alliance.

When he was very close to the Endless Kingdom Alliance, he wore a full-body battle suit that covered his whole body, hiding his face and breath.

The suit he wore also belonged to the Supreme Realm Soldier and had the effect of hiding his identity.

This time, he planned to attack Ye Tian directly.

Ye Tian is very evil. If Ye Tian breaks through to the peak world god realm in the future, he will bring a great enemy to Huoyang Zhenzong.

Since the two sides already had conflicts, he was ready to kill Ye Tian directly.

As for what will be the consequences of killing Ye Tian?

He is the pinnacle world god. He hid his identity and attacked Ye Tian. Even the World Court headquarters couldn't deduce it.

Moreover, even if the deduction comes out, he will not come to trouble him, and will pretend that nothing has been discovered.

After all, as long as Huoyang Zhenzong is not bad in the future, he will become a supreme force. No matter which top force he is, he does not want to offend Yang Zhenzong.

As long as 05 Ye Tian dies, the human race will be completely destroyed, and no one will care about a mere human race.

This is why he dared to ignore the rules of the Jieting headquarters and come directly to assassinate Ye Tian.

"Ye Tian Realm God has multiple clones. I can't tell which one is the real body, but as long as we lock all of his clones and kill them all, Ye Tian will naturally die.

The god of the underworld fire secretly said.

Moreover, he felt that the one located in the Human Temple of the Human Race's Endless Kingdom Alliance should be the true body, so he planned to go directly to the Human Race Temple of the Human Race.

With his peak realm god cultivation, killing Ye Tian, ​​a high-level realm god, should be an instant kill.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, he didn't know that Ye Tian had already integrated fragments of medium extra-dimensional objects, could use extra-dimensional objects to activate extra-dimensional power, and had also created two extra-dimensional techniques.

If he knew, he would never attack and kill Ye Tian.

"A peak world god is coming!"

Ye Tian was keenly aware of the arrival of the Netherfire Realm God.