Untitled Part 147

Chapter 3223 The Cunning Wood Red DragonADVERTISEMENT

Suddenly, many super-dimensional realms came to visit Ye Tian.

But Ye Tian only received them briefly and did not communicate much with these first realms.

And soon, he also made friends with several second-level super-dimensional realms. These second-level existences were not the super-dimensional realms of those big forces, but just the ancestors of several super-dimensional families. One of them This person is clearly the ancestor of the Tianyang family in the Jiyang realm—the Lord of the Tianyang realm.

At the beginning, he also took over the task of Tianyang Family, and the master of Tianyang Realm was severely injured and almost fell. Even so, he has not recovered yet, at least he will not fall and die.

Although the master of the Tianyang realm is said to be in the second realm, this second realm is very poor. Otherwise, the Tianyang family would not have only a few people in the extra-dimensional realm.

If you are very rich, you can easily cultivate many first-level people, such as the Six-winged Family. A few second-level people have trained dozens of first-level super-dimensional people. Unfortunately, the Six-winged Family has been destroyed.

The Lord of Tianyang Realm and the Tianyang Family are very poor, but that does not mean that the Lord of Tianyang Realm is weak.

Almost all the resources of the Master of Tianyang Realm are provided for his own cultivation, and it has been a long time since he became the second realm. His cultivation has reached the middle stage of the second realm. The realm of ultra-dimensional rules is definitely above the thousand-thread ultra-dimensional rules.

As for how many extra-dimensional rules he has understood, Ye Tian has no way of knowing until the master of Tianyang Realm is exposed.

In terms of cultivation, in the realm of super-dimensional rules, Ye Tian is not as good as the Master of Tianyang Realm.

But in terms of physical strength, Ye Tianke is above him. After all, his talent is too high, which makes his physical body too powerful, like the physical body of an extra-dimensional creature of the same level.

Therefore, in terms of real combat effectiveness, Ye Tian may be even above it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Of course, Ye Tian didn't show his strength.

This day.

Ye Tianlai asked the master of Tianyang Realm for advice.

"Master of Tianyang Realm, it is too difficult to understand the super-dimensional rules, and the progress is almost non-stop. Is there any channel for you to obtain the treasures of the super-dimensional rules?"

Ye Tian consulted and asked.

"I also want treasures that can assist in comprehending the rules of extra dimensions, but almost all of those items are controlled by powerful forces, and we can't get them at all." Tianyang Realm Master said helplessly.