Untitled Part 154

Chapter 3230 Eternal Essence!ADVERTISEMENT

"Medium super-dimensional soldier!"

Ye Tian was a little interested.

He has only advanced to the second level not long ago, and there are no medium extra-dimensional soldiers yet, but ordinary medium extra-dimensional soldiers can be traded, and if he breaks through to the third level in the future, the medium extra-dimensional soldiers will be of no use to him. .

He is fully confident in his promotion to the third level, so the demand for medium-level extra-dimensional soldiers is not that high.

If it were other existences in the second realm who had been in this realm all their lives, they would naturally want a good medium-level extra-dimensional weapon to enhance their strength.

The starting price of this medium-sized super-dimensional Dao weapon reached 1,000 super-dimensional Dao coins, which is equivalent to a super-dimensional Chiyuan Dan.

But the final transaction price must be more than this price.

Sure enough, several Second Realms continued to participate in the bidding, and the price became higher and higher. Finally, one Second Realm bid for 3,200 Super Dimension Coins.

Next, treasures were put up for auction one by one in Liudu Jieshan, and Du 05 was a very valuable treasure.

But Ye Tiandu did not participate in the bidding, and he had not seen a treasure that attracted him very much.

"The next item to be auctioned is a bottle of eternal essence. This treasure is very helpful for improving cultivation. It is suitable for the second level to improve cultivation. It has the best effect when used for the first time. The starting price is 2,000 Super Dimension Dao. Coins." Haifeng Realm Master said.

"What, Eternal Essence, this treasure was not brought out in the last Six Capitals Gala. It would be great to have this kind of Eternal Essence appear three times out of ten Six Capitals Gatherings. We must get it, and with it, I said Maybe we can break the cultivation bottleneck and be promoted to the late stage of the second realm!"

"It's a pity that I only broke through to the middle stage of the second realm with only one bottle. If I bid for it, it will only slightly improve my cultivation level, which will not help much with my strength, so I won't participate in the bidding.

"You can only hope to bid for Eternal Essence in the territory of No. 5,000. Buy one more bottle and accumulate it slowly. If the quantity is large, it will be easier to improve your cultivation level."

now.

Ye Tian is also interested. He is most in need of treasures to help improve his cultivation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Judging from the reactions of other people in the second realm, the eternal essence should be very helpful in improving the cultivation of the second realm.