Chapter 3161 The Superdimensional Storm Is Over

ADVERTISEMENT

The extradimensional art created by Ye Tian is based on the power of extradimensionality. Only by understanding the true power of extradimensionality can it be used.

This extra-dimensional technique can control extra-dimensional Taoist soldiers, but it also requires paying a certain price.

The price Ye Tian paid was to consume one-third of the eternal Taoist essence in his body and suffer serious injuries, so that he could activate this super-dimensional Taoist fragment to deliver a killing blow.

This extra-dimensional technique was named by Ye Tian as the extra-dimensional weapon control technique.

"Try the super-dimensional weapon control technique and the power of this super-dimensional weapon fragment!"

Death void.

Ye Tian came here, no matter how the super-dimensional storm hit him, there was nothing he could do.

He had a total of two cloned bodies, one of which was holding a fragment of a super-dimensional soldier.

"let's start!"

He used the super-dimensional weapon control technique, and with the blessing of the super-dimensional power, he controlled this fragment of the super-dimensional Taoist weapon, and the origin of the eternal Tao seed in his body was being rapidly absorbed and consumed by it.

"kill!"

The fragments of the super-dimensional soldier crossed everything at a speed beyond his conception and headed towards another replica body.

The other copy body also used all its strength to activate the super-dimensional power, and even used some super-dimensional secret treasures for defense. The super-dimensional techniques of layer-by-layer defense also exploded with full force.

However.

Poof!

Many defenses were penetrated by the fragments of the super-dimensional Taoist soldiers. All the defenses were like paper. Even many super-dimensional secret treasures were penetrated instantly.

And his duplicate body was also penetrated, and his body collapsed instantly and died.

Kill instantly with one hit!

ADVERTISEMENT

"What a terrible attack. Just one blow instantly killed my cloned body. Even if I activate more super-dimensional secret treasures, I'm afraid I can't stop it!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

He felt that the power of this blow was enough to seriously damage the Half-Step Super Dimension Realm, and even kill the weaker Half-Step Super Dimension Realm.